Most pain you've ever been in?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had this discussion with friends today and it's made me curious!

Most painful thing I've ever had was probably migraines. I get them bad and can really suffer from them. I can be in bed for days and I also go numb down one side of the body which can be quite scary.

What about you?

Reactions: 1
Childbirth second time round, stand alone birthing unit. Cord split after delivery, midwife had to insert her hand and find the end and tug it out. Swear it was more painful than the actual baby!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Physical? The failed epidural during my c-section. I felt them cutting me open.

Losing my 4 year old son was more painful though. I'd take a million failed epidurals over that pain.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
I would rather give birth than have another migraine.

My first child’s birth was horrific, back to back for 24 hours then I ended up with sepsis.

Still rather take the pain and suffering of that than that of a migraine.

Reactions: 3
I'm quite lucky in the sense that I've not been through childbirth and I've not broken any bones other than my toe, so I would have to say that, the pain that shot through my body if I moved it the wrong way would make me yelp involuntarily 😫

Reactions: 2
I broke my foot 3 days ago and that was the worst pain I’ve ever felt apart from child birth.

Gallstones worse than my long labour or both my c sections! .migraines come a close second tho!

Reactions: 11
I loved childbirth honestly I didn’t think it was that bad I zone out with pain and have a very high pain tolerance.

But saying that I slammed my fingers in my front door a few months back and I cannot describe how much it hurt it was horrific.
I couldn’t close my hand for about 3 days it was insane.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
breaking my humerus bone ....i genuinely thought i would never be able to summon the strength to get off the ground..horrific and i went into shock and had to be wrapped in ine of those London marathon style metal wrap things

• Wow