Most hated adverts?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the Wowcher "click that deal ad" with the utterly bizarre looking girl who says she "loves what I see in the mirror", only she can't pronounce mirror. Arggghhh! 😣😣😣

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Barclays bank where its basically saying now you can be a noisy neighbour because you own your own home and have bleeping base speakers on full. Me personally have had alot of problems with neighbours playing music to all hours and having parties at stupid clock in morning. Getting up early and singing at top of their voices. Sorry I'm ranting but because of this advert Barclays will never have me custom!!!🤬😡

Reactions: 1
I hate that Peloton advert ! (Those spin bikes where you join a spin class from the comfort of your front room)

Reactions: 2
The ring advert, the nan on the beach especially annoys me. The just eat one is annoying too, even more so because for hours after I'm singing the jingle :rolleyes:

The one where people sing ONNNNNNN THE MARKET really out of tune. Does my head in!!!

Reactions: 1
I can't remember the last time i saw an advert 😭😂😬 too much netflix, prime, recorded shows

Reactions: 3