Morgan Alice Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, she's doing her best to pretend she celebrates Christmas but nothing that will get her into trouble with the JWs.
She won't have a Christmas tree and she'll have an "insta break" over the 25th as she won't have any present opening or festivities to show.

“Coincidentally” running into bylaurenmcdermott in the Cotswolds. Not like she hasn’t stalked her page for years and mirrored most of her posts/gift guides etc on Lauren 🙄

Reactions: 1
Is Alice not meant to be in school? Or have they taken her out, if heavily Christmas focussed.

Is Alice not meant to be in school? Or have they taken her out, if heavily Christmas focussed.
I know that quite a few schools have broken up early due to covid outbreaks, but this trip doesn't seem very spontaneous and was probably planned well in advance 🤔

It's a classic Jehovah's Witness move to take primary school kids out of school in December, most families do it (can you tell I grew up as one? 🙄).

Schools tend to be ok with it as they're doing nothing but Christmas activities and JW kids are left sat in a corner, not allowed to take part in anything.

I used to know her.
In real life she and her family are Jehovah's Witnesses which she seems intent on hiding on her insta. They do extravagant wedding anniversaries because it's the only thing they're allowed to celebrate, no birthdays, Christmas etc. Also why she threw a kids party "for no reason", it's because they can't do birthday parties for their kids and don't want to feel mean about it.
that actually makes me feel sad for her kids, being forced into that religion with probably no way out if not to be disowned by their parents.
it's weird how she hides it on insta also, if she was good about her religion and choices why choose to hide it ?
I really don't understand religion generally speaking, but if i'm correct, if her or her children were dying she would let them die rather than receive a blood transfusion ?

Does anyone else think she's been a bit quiet recently? Do you a reckon another baby?

Reactions: 2
I just thought as a Jehovah's Witness she was lying low over the festive period.

Buying Easter bunny paraphernalia and chocolate eggs but it's a "spring" basket. Definitely not celebrating Easter, that's for heathens 🙄

Heads up! The annual escape Christmas holiday spam is headed your way!

Did make me laugh how she was all over the opportunity to do a campaign for Christmas with The White Company that was SO evidentially Christmassy. Guess she must’ve reeeeeeally wanted to do that campaign.

Reactions: 2
Such a hypocrite. Took money to advertise Christmas shopping in Colchester then took her kid out of school because they want nothing to do with Christmas.

Has anyone seen Everyone Else Burns? Reminded me of Morgan - wouldn't even of picked up about her religion if it was mentioned here!