Morgan Alice Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's getting more and more desperate for engagement as she builds her ig hasn't she? Doing that thing where they pretend to be interested in people's opinions/lives but COMMENT ON MY POST!

It's a shame because I really used to like her ig!
She is the main culprits of this recently. I’ve really gone off her.

Privileged Mum who only shops at Waitrose goes to Aldi once and has her life changed. Thrilling content. Who knew you didn't need to pay £5 for some cheese. The food at Aldi is so cheap, why didnt you peasants telling me earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hahaha this is exactly how it came across!! And then was horrified when someone guessed the shop came to £40. This is the women who spends £40 on Meri Meri party decorations for a fake lockdown party

Reactions: 1
She had quite a cliquey group of friends. Seemed a bit stuck up tbh. Weirdly, from looking on her FB (we have mutual friends) she doesn’t seem to be in touch with anyone from school.

Her favourite eggs obviously had to be Clarence Court. Seriously this woman, drives me bonkers with the same daily drivel.

Reactions: 2
Her latest post is an exact copy of the person she tagged 🙄 nice original content. Boring.

Bit random but does anyone know how she posted that 1st birthday video for Walter? Is it an Instagram live?

Why does she keep promoting fast fashion tat from Shein? 🤔 (It's not an ad, but hasn't she got the memo that it's bad for the environment, plus tit quality and ill fitting)

She cannot seriously consider her IG as part of her job right? She hardly does any ads and she can only be charging a £200-£300 per one

I used to know her.
In real life she and her family are Jehovah's Witnesses which she seems intent on hiding on her insta. They do extravagant wedding anniversaries because it's the only thing they're allowed to celebrate, no birthdays, Christmas etc. Also why she threw a kids party "for no reason", it's because they can't do birthday parties for their kids and don't want to feel mean about it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I used to know her.
In real life she and her family are Jehovah's Witnesses which she seems intent on hiding on her insta. They do extravagant wedding anniversaries because it's the only thing they're allowed to celebrate, no birthdays, Christmas etc. Also why she threw a kids party "for no reason", it's because they can't do birthday parties for their kids and don't want to feel mean about it.
Oh wow this has really shocked me. Love a bit of inside info/ gossip. Anything else juicy??

She usually has an insta break for Xmas "to spend time with family" so the lack of celebrating isn't so obvious. She'll also do things like post pub pics with an Xmas tree in the background, seasonal (but not Xmas) decorations, Xmas crackers at her parents anniversary party... I get the feeling the JW thing cramps her style and she'd love to embrace all the holidays but her church is pretty strict. It's culty and very difficult to leave, especially when your whole family is in.

She usually has an insta break for Xmas "to spend time with family" so the lack of celebrating isn't so obvious. She'll also do things like post pub pics with an Xmas tree in the background, seasonal (but not Xmas) decorations, Xmas crackers at her parents anniversary party... I get the feeling the JW thing cramps her style and she'd love to embrace all the holidays but her church is pretty strict. It's culty and very difficult to leave, especially when your whole family is in.
Wow so interesting!! Sounds like you are right though, she seems embarrassed by it! So they don’t celebrate the children’s birthdays??? She loves a party/theme too