Morgan Alice Beauty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there already a thread about this one? I quite like her - her kids are super cute, she cooks interesting meals and her house is lovely although very samey insta.. not sure what I think of her latest story.
I think she gets a lot of things gifted to her. Not sure if she had a job before the kids. I think that post on her stories was a little snotty.

Reactions: 1
I think she gets a lot of things gifted to her. Not sure if she had a job before the kids. I think that post on her stories was a little snotty.
Used to like her before she had her son & became a full time influencer. She’s a bit of a snob & doesn’t every reply to messages or comments. I think she could have dealt with that brand in private quite honestly. We know you get gifted items & we know they don’t pay the bills, but we also know you do accept gifted items too, like that TV she got recently so feel she is being hypocritical. A £15 item wasn’t worth her time. Notice she takes pictures of her daughter without her glasses on for the ‘gram, she’s made it clear she doesn’t like them & is upset she has to wear them, guess it’s not Insta perfect & that is so sad.

Reactions: 2
Used to like her before she had her son & became a full time influencer. She’s a bit of a snob & doesn’t every reply to messages or comments. I think she could have dealt with that brand in private quite honestly. We know you get gifted items & we know they don’t pay the bills, but we also know you do accept gifted items too, like that TV she got recently so feel she is being hypocritical. A £15 item wasn’t worth her time. Notice she takes pictures of her daughter without her glasses on for the ‘gram, she’s made it clear she doesn’t like them & is upset she has to wear them, guess it’s not Insta perfect & that is so sad.
She accepts quite a lot of gifted items, she got some bows for her daughter gifted today. I think the tv gifted was also a paid ad as it was with the tv service.
If she's so worried about things paying her mortgage she could always get a real job.
Her daughter looks so cute with the glasses though. I'm not sure what to think of her, she comes across like shes better than everyone else.

She accepts quite a lot of gifted items, she got some bows for her daughter gifted today. I think the tv gifted was also a paid ad as it was with the tv service.
If she's so worried about things paying her mortgage she could always get a real job.
Her daughter looks so cute with the glasses though. I'm not sure what to think of her, she comes across like shes better than everyone else.
Yes I saw the bows today & felt like maybe she has been hypocritical, don’t accept the gifted items yet complain when a brand may offer you a gifted item instead of a monetry sum. She seems quite stuck up. I remember when the whole world was in lockdown & all she could go on about was her cancelled holiday to Dubai.
I agree her daughter looks very cute, with or without glasses, just hope she doesn’t pick up on her own Mothers insecurities about them that’s all. Would
you rather your child see or be Insta ready?

Yes I saw the bows today & felt like maybe she has been hypocritical, don’t accept the gifted items yet complain when a brand may offer you a gifted item instead of a monetry sum. She seems quite stuck up. I remember when the whole world was in lockdown & all she could go on about was her cancelled holiday to Dubai.
I agree her daughter looks very cute, with or without glasses, just hope she doesn’t pick up on her own Mothers insecurities about them that’s all. Would
you rather your child see or be Insta ready?
They are obviously not hard up, they often go on lavish holidays considering she doesn't work, they shop in waitrose. She went on and on about her cancelled holiday. Reminds me of that kardashian episode when Kim lost her earrings. And her mum told her there were people dying in the world..

Whatever the item they wanted to gift her she obviously didn't want. But she didn't need to post it on her stories. It came across the wrong way. Like she's better than a £15 item.

Doesn't accept gifted items. But has had 2 gifted stays in 2 weeks 🙃

I remember she worked at a Jo Malone store part time before she had her son. Not sure if she worked there before having her daughter too. Husband and or parents must have some money for the lifestyle and material stuff she has. Her daughter looks so cute in her glasses though!

More #gifted over on her feed today. She really is a hypocrite.

I knew when she was asking for name labels last week it was for a beg thinking if her little girl was going to preschool you wouldn’t leave it until the week before to buy name tapes!

I think she did work for Jo Malone. Bobbi Brown also at one point.

The thing is I don’t think she has a special lifestyle, she carefully curates what she shares online. For example her trip to the beach hut, she posts the ‘most amazing day’ & a picture on the gram, yet over on her personal FB she is shouting out for a gazebo because the weather is atrocious. Why not just be honest about it, you didn’t have the perfect trip because it rained! It’s hardly a catastrophe!

She really should sort the privacy out on her FB profile, you can see that her kitchen is fairly teeny which I guess is typical in a 3 bed starter home. Her house looks lovely but again don’t make it out to be something it isn’t-we know you are no Fleur de Force, Martha’s happily after, Hannah Michalak etc...

Everything about her is so fake, most of us have been where she is so I don’t know who she is trying to kid!

Reactions: 3
More #gifted over on her feed today. She really is a hypocrite.

I knew when she was asking for name labels last week it was for a beg thinking if her little girl was going to preschool you wouldn’t leave it until the week before to buy name tapes!

I think she did work for Jo Malone. Bobbi Brown also at one point.

The thing is I don’t think she has a special lifestyle, she carefully curates what she shares online. For example her trip to the beach hut, she posts the ‘most amazing day’ & a picture on the gram, yet over on her personal FB she is shouting out for a gazebo because the weather is atrocious. Why not just be honest about it, you didn’t have the perfect trip because it rained! It’s hardly a catastrophe!

She really should sort the privacy out on her FB profile, you can see that her kitchen is fairly teeny which I guess is typical in a 3 bed starter home. Her house looks lovely but again don’t make it out to be something it isn’t-we know you are no Fleur de Force, Martha’s happily after, Hannah Michalak etc...

Everything about her is so fake, most of us have been where she is so I don’t know who she is trying to kid!
I also thought the other day when she said her little girl couldn't go to nursery because she had a cold. If she had a proper job you'd send her in.
She accepts gifted items for things she wants. And when she said it wouldn't turn into #ad central..she does do a lot of ads.

Glad others agree! I find her very entitled and spoilt! And I honestly don’t understand how she gets so many likes and engagement as her content is always so boring

I notice Alice is wearing her glasses all the time now. Does anyone else remember when Morgan actually said that she didn’t like alice wearing them, even though she needs them, she prefers Alice without glasses.... poor kid

I find her exhausting!! Everything has to be aesthetically pleasing even her kids dummies and her takeaways which she plates up on separate plates. I am tired just watching her

Reactions: 3
I noticed when she did the summary of 2020, she was referring back to the month they found out Alice needed glasses as like "the worst time in their lives".

• Haha
I noticed when she did the summary of 2020, she was referring back to the month they found out Alice needed glasses as like "the worst time in their lives".
Can’t stand the girl. chances are her son will need glasses too.

That is beyond ridiculous!! What a lucky life she leads if that’s their worst time ever

That is beyond ridiculous!! What a lucky life she leads if that’s their worst time ever
Talk about giving her a complex. Either she’s really shallow even about her own kids, or she’s lived such a charmed life without any concept of actual struggle that this genuinely was the hardest thing for them to deal with...in 2020...which is..wow

• Angry
Who throws a party with a shop bought cake and party decorations from meri meri which won’t be cheap....for no reason at all?!?!

She's getting more and more desperate for engagement as she builds her ig hasn't she? Doing that thing where they pretend to be interested in people's opinions/lives but COMMENT ON MY POST!

It's a shame because I really used to like her ig!