Monkeypox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was always obvious that Covid was different and was likely to turn into the pandemic that scientists had been warning of for decades. The similarities to cold and flu and the fact that it spread so easily, this does sound more some weird tropical disease rather than another potential pandemic but who knows. I hope I’m right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was always obvious that Covid was different and was likely to turn into the pandemic that scientists had been warning of for decades. The similarities to cold and flu and the fact that it spread so easily, this does sound more some weird tropical disease rather than another potential pandemic but who knows. I hope I’m right.
They haven't seen it passed like an STI before it's mostly in young gay/bi men atm .

There’s also things like this put us all at risk

Last edited:
They haven't seen it passed like an STI before it's mostly in young gay/bi men atm .

I didn’t realise it was sexually transmitted. More like AIDS/HIV then I assume.

Reactions: 4
Joe’s concerned

I didn’t realise it was sexually transmitted. More like AIDS/HIV then I assume.
It’s being passed exactly like that ,but it’s airborne aswell so anyone can catch it if they’re near an infected person, it’s also a 12 day incubation period before symptoms show so people can be infectious without knowing it.

Isnt that the exact way the virus gets out in 28 days later.

They say that films are made to foreshadow "their" plans so they can claim they told us . 😱🙀🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of 28 Days Later when were in deepest lockdown someone drove around filing my empty home town with all the shops etc closed and put the music from it over the top. Was chilling.

• Haha
  • Wow
Isnt that the exact way the virus gets out in 28 days later.

They say that films are made to foreshadow "their" plans so they can claim they told us . 😱🙀🧐
These experiments should be carried out in the middle of the desert miles from civilisation not being driven on the highway .

That’s nice 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The pictures don't look good but they make it look more doom and gloom for news clicks I guess

Reactions: 3
Oh look a tattle thread about a virus
This is familiar 🙃🙃

Seriously though thank you for this. It's always good when people are sharing info from different sources.
It's a mystery this isn't it? It's the amount of countries seeing cases that is the most puzzling part for me