Money Mum Official #2 Getting followers isn’t hard - you just need a credit card

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more on the team of taking holidays in half term breaks when there are plenty. I appreciate it’s busier and more expensive. From her perspective, it’s an odd one to comment on when she nips off on multiple international holidays per year. The cost just isn’t an issue for her, term time or not.

Reactions: 3
Wish she’d spare a thought for school staff who can’t take holidays in term time 🙁
Can’t take this kind of protest seriously from someone who gets free holidays so if she got fined that’s literally all the trip would cost her 😡

Reactions: 2
It’s an aged old thing that holidays are more expensive in school holidays, even when I was little they were and I’m 50.! When you have kids you know your life will change and you have responsibility. My opinion is if you have kids you need to make sure they are in school and if your holiday costs more tough that’s the sacrifice you made to have kids or you pay the fine. At work I can’t just take time off whenever I want I have to work around others, again another sacrifice I have to make to work and earn money
She is just disgruntled that her luxury holidays will cost more but that’s ok she can just go without her Costa to pay for it as that’s how she makes out she gets to go on holidays 😂
The fines do suck for many but it is what it is, trouble is people have paid the fines for the last few years but attendance still dropped so of course they will change it as it wasn’t the deterrent they thought it would be. It’s easy money to the government as people have paid but still gone away in term time

Me personally I didn’t take my kids out of school as I’d have felt bad putting them under pressure to catch up on missed work when they returned, plus me and mr Mutleys work makes it easier for us to go away in the summer holidays

Reactions: 5
She doesn't care. She knows everyone else does so is using it to up her really low engagement.
No engagement means no income. She has to do something after all she only has 2 rental properties in florida making money for her

Reactions: 1
Off topic but is it just the fine that has increased re term time holidays? Or have other restrictions also been implemented?