Money Mum Official #2 Getting followers isn’t hard - you just need a credit card

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day with the frugal money mum who is all about helping others to save when she’s now getting a new electric car (ironic tone)
Awful woman who has the most pathetic money tips

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Another day with the frugal money mum who is all about helping others to save when she’s now getting a new electric car (ironic tone)
Awful woman who has the most pathetic money tips
The best bit is, she “can’t wait to drive it away”. There’s a money tip for you: a new car loses its value as soon as it’s driven off the forecourt.

She really is moneymum do as I say, not as I do.

Reactions: 7
She doesn't give a tit about helping people and sharing money saving tips. She cares about the insta-fame. First she was 'The Bird Family' which didn't give her the following she was hoping for. The concept around 'money mum' was solely based around her and what it can bring to her and her only.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don't know much about it but there's tax benefits buying electric cars for self employed

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about it but there's tax benefits buying electric cars for self employed
I think this is what she was promoting when she mentioned she was getting one before. Not sure if it’s been gifted or not. Can’t really remember what she said at the time. Pretty sure it’s an ad though.

Omg her latest post/ reel is sooooo cringy! And she actually thinks it’s funny! So embarrassing !

Should miss bronte really be guessing gladiator at her age 😂not age appropriate gem

• Haha
1E3B8C5D-D732-4B69-85D3-364AF31AF82B.jpeg

Do you think it’s getting so many likes because it starts with ‘good bye from me’ as people think she’s leaving Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspect she's away for Christmas and doesn't want anyone to notice. She has probably bought likes for that post.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah - and she doesn’t show the presents they get as she often says they don’t spend loads and she doesn’t want people to actually see how spoilt her kids are ! X

Reactions: 4
I'm glad she's on a break. No worrying about that common as muck voice blaring out at it while browsing insta through Christmas week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They really are! Where’s the colour and fun! Especially in little miss’ room - it’s terribly sad! X

DBD552A4-D9E5-4B47-B27C-CEE3002F3074.jpeg

😂 how absolutely pathetic for an ‘ad’!! Can’t even reach 500 likes and comments are dire! Well done to this supposedly 400000+ follower influencer 😂

wonder If Vodafone are enjoying their ad too 😂

• Haha
Moneymum: save your money here, here and here with ridiculous suggestions.
Also Moneymum: just showing you my laptop screen as I’m casually booking a 3 week holiday to Texas.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't stand moneygub with her lies about clearing her mortgage at a young age etc. Why does anyone hire this illiterate freeloader?
Common as muck and thick as tit

Reactions: 6
What was she doing on Jeremy vines show this week? How is that common trollop getting work?

• Haha