Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I didn't enjoy this season as much as previous seasons. Having to wait for the rest of the season just annoyed me too. I think I would have preferred to watch the whole season in its entirety.

Reactions: 1

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I watched the first episode and didn't like it😭 the dubbing didn't bother me which surprised me. I found it a bit too corny and "teeny" for me. I imagine I would have liked it when I was younger.

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
We binged all 5 episodes of the 2nd part on Monday - it was getting a bit tedious but I did enjoy the end result!

And just read above about Berlin getting a prequel spin-off - wonder if that will be dubbed and be shown on Netflix worldwide? Can't bear watching with subtitles!

Lullabella22

VIP Member
Heartbroken it’s over!
The professor dancing in his pjs was the best.
Anyone else really fancy the major bloke? Corrrr.

Yel

Chatty Member
Berlín was my favourite. Real sexy voice too 😂. I'm glad he was brought back for the flashbacks. I enjoyed the flashback scenes as much as the present day ones. I loved Sierra too. A great show with characters you really rooted for or hated (Arturo), and I thought the ending worked well.
I'm not surprised that Berlin is the one getting his own show.

He was needed so much for this show but at the same time all the flashbacks made it so blindingly obvious that the son and wife would do something like what they did. I was hoping the ending would be a bit smarter but did like Lisbon saying it was very apt for Spain that their gold reserve was made of brass :LOL:

Lauz666

I love it but it also infuriates me!

I think I'm on season 4 episode 8 or 9

I actually preferred season 1-2 but season 4 has kicked off again big time!
*Edit for myself above* Oh I was actually on episode 7 and then it ended haha soooo good

Yel

Chatty Member
Quite interested to see how the Korean version turns out, although I'll probably wait for the winter.