Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoksiOska

VIP Member
I LOVE this! I have two episodes left to watch on S4. Just watched what was probably the most shocking episode ending so far... if you know, you know.
Favourite episode was definitely the third one in S3
One thing that has annoyed me though is every so often there are some lines that arent subtitled. You get the general gist of what's being said but still, it is annoying!

Reactions: 2

NonDairyQueen

VIP Member
100% 50 million bullets later and still no one dead.
I agree. They should have just ended it last season. I couldn't wait to watch the previous seasons but this season I am only watching to see how it ends, and even then, if nothing else is on. I really want them all to be totalled now, and the Professor to be left hanging upside down in the sewers forever. They are all massively getting on my nerves now!

Rxt156

VIP Member
I am on episode 3 of the new season and I couldn’t give a fuck if I never see how it ends.
Feels like too much action and not enough substance. Yawn.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
I speak Spanish so we watch with subtitles for my husband. I can't bear dubbing. The subtitles are good, barring a few small errors. Do you still get Denver's laugh with the dub?

I don't know why s4 got such bad reviews, we thought it was brilliant. Loved the addition of Alicia, she's great. Thought it was good how they still incorporate Berlin with the flashbacks. I loved his character. Loved Nairobi too but can't stand Tokio, my god she's annoying.
Yes you still get Denvers laugh. I agree with you. Tokyo is so annoying! Shes such a liability too!

Reactions: 1

Kitcatkit

I love it but prefer vis a vis, another Spanish series. I watch in Spanish but you might find that dubbed too

I loved the final series the best, probably because I knew it was ending. Going to binge the whole thing again over Xmas

Vanillaco

VIP Member
My husband has mild hearing issues so we watch it with subtitles. It really adds to the entertainment 😁. I wonder whether the dubbing or the subtitles are the true Spanish because they are so different! I'm enjoying it but I'm not sure how they drag it out to 4 seasons!

Lauz666

I love it but it also infuriates me!

I think I'm on season 4 episode 8 or 9

I actually preferred season 1-2 but season 4 has kicked off again big time!