Money Heist - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen this? There is only one season on Netflix but after googling there 4 or 5 of them that I’d love to binge on! 😂 the original is in Spanish but I barely noticed the voiceover at all, very clever and it didn’t annoy me. Great story line and characters.🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
Oooh good to know! I've heard great things but the dubbing put me off. Might give it a go!

Reactions: 1
I watched the first episode and didn't like it😭 the dubbing didn't bother me which surprised me. I found it a bit too corny and "teeny" for me. I imagine I would have liked it when I was younger.

My husband has mild hearing issues so we watch it with subtitles. It really adds to the entertainment 😁. I wonder whether the dubbing or the subtitles are the true Spanish because they are so different! I'm enjoying it but I'm not sure how they drag it out to 4 seasons!

Its bonkers. Addictive viewing. Proper binge watched it with the husband. It's so bad its good. I spent most of the time shouting at the telly going 'as if' and 'that would never happen' 🤣 hubby was like 'he's the professor he can do anything 🤣

Reactions: 2
I love it but prefer vis a vis, another Spanish series. I watch in Spanish but you might find that dubbed too

Its bonkers. Addictive viewing. Proper binge watched it with the husband. It's so bad its good. I spent most of the time shouting at the telly going 'as if' and 'that would never happen' 🤣 hubby was like 'he's the professor he can do anything 🤣
Series 2 is completely nuts! It's like amateur hour on both sides 😁 Raquel is mindbogglingly unprofessional😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
season 1 and 2 were okay
season 3 is not as good only a few episodes in tho, does it get better?

Got 2 episodes left of series 4... defo stick at it!! I actually think the storyline is much better in 3 and 4.. 1 and 2 were a literally unbelievable

Reactions: 3
I love it but it also infuriates me!

I think I'm on season 4 episode 8 or 9

I actually preferred season 1-2 but season 4 has kicked off again big time!