momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow shan looks realy uncomfortable there. She is most likely scared to break away from that thing. She clearly reads here as well. The only friends she has is tiktok friends, she has no real family, does that not tell people anything that no one wants to be around such a vile, calculated, bully that will do anything and say anything to get people to fall for her fake ass stoires. Get a job, clean ya house, look after your kids instead of living on tiktok. Its half term so let's see how much time she is on live instead if being with them poor kids. Try taking them out for the day, stop spending money on weed and spend it on what matters them kids. Awful excuses for a human being
Who's this friend of 12 years she was slagging off?? She would be an Interesting person to talk too I'm sure πŸ™‚ Shan needs to get out of that friendship ASAP, all the fringe goblin is good for is drama , begging and bullying , and yet she supports " Mental Health" , She makes me sick to my stomach...I pity anybody that has her in their life

Reactions: 2
An ex member from mck dishing the dirt! Probably best to ask this lady as her inbox is open πŸ€” is the 12 year friendship the lady that came over from Ireland I may be adding it up wrong πŸ˜…
I believe so , Can't even remember her tt name tho tried looking for her tags on fringe goblins page but all videos that they duetted have been removed from her page..Sounds to me like that lady had a lucky escape huh 🀣

I believe so , Can't even remember her tt name tho tried looking for her tags on fringe goblins page but all videos that they duetted have been removed from her page..Sounds to me like that lady had a lucky escape huh 🀣
Maybe messaging the account screenshot above will find some answers πŸ€”

Reactions: 1
I don't even watch anymore , used to be a regular viewer of Shans lives but I just can't cope with the goblin in the corner makes shans live very distasteful to view , I mean shan can't even get a word so i stopped watching a while back now 🀭
Yes I've noticed poor shan. she speaks about her kids in such a disgusting way!

• Angry
Yes I've noticed poor shan. she speaks about her kids in such a disgusting way!
She is just vile..I mean poor shan is fighting to get her kids back and you get somebody like that thing in the box who treats her children disgustingly and right in front of Shan too..VILE....🀬

• Sad
She is just vile..I mean poor shan is fighting to get her kids back and you get somebody like that thing in the box who treats her children disgustingly and right in front of Shan too..VILE....🀬
Wish shan would wake up to herπŸ™„

I don't even watch anymore , used to be a regular viewer of Shans lives but I just can't cope with the goblin in the corner makes shans live very distasteful to view , I mean shan can't even get a word so i stopped watching a while back now 🀭
I don't, can't stand the woman's voice😑

Think we all wish the same to shan , really hope she does open her eyes 😊
Hopefully she will, her head seems in a better place at minute so hopefully this is just a blip and she'll come to her senses and see she is no good for her, and hopefully will meet new people at work...she has been very lonely and isolated so probs thinks she need fringe goblin...πŸ™„

Hopefully she will, her head seems in a better place at minute so hopefully this is just a blip and she'll come to her senses and see she is no good for her, and hopefully will meet new people at work...she has been very lonely and isolated so probs thinks she need fringe goblin...πŸ™„
Nobody needs anybody like that in their lives let be honest.. Shan however is doing amazing πŸ‘

• Heart
Honestly that women needs to do everyone a favour and disappear, thr way she speaks to them children is disgusting. She claims the little one has issue .....go figure with you 2 as her parents, a weed head and the dad well he looks spaced out all the time so again most likely on drugs, I bet she smoked it whilst pregnant do no wounder the poor kid has issue, feel for them kids I really do. Why any of her follows claim to look up to her and hang off her ever word is beyond me. Shan if read here break away, we can all see how awkward you are when she is in your box. She is toxic move away from her

And the new post about this money she has raised .......give it to the charity simple, job done and you won't get accused of stealing it, which we all know your tempted to do for your weed habit

That's exactly what I thought that woman is such an airhead it's all about her.

Honestly that women needs to do everyone a favour and disappear, thr way she speaks to them children is disgusting. She claims the little one has issue .....go figure with you 2 as her parents, a weed head and the dad well he looks spaced out all the time so again most likely on drugs, I bet she smoked it whilst pregnant do no wounder the poor kid has issue, feel for them kids I really do. Why any of her follows claim to look up to her and hang off her ever word is beyond me. Shan if read here break away, we can all see how awkward you are when she is in your box. She is toxic move away from her

And the new post about this money she has raised .......give it to the charity simple, job done and you won't get accused of stealing it, which we all know your tempted to do for your weed habit
Amen to you πŸ™ πŸ‘ 😊

I feel like I’m missing something. Why has she not donated it yet?

There was a vidoe of her going made about people saying she had kept the money or something. And she was proving it was still in her PayPal account πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

It's still there she pinned it
I just dont understand why she doesn't donate it?? I mean that is the easiest solution?? She claims mental health is the reason but if you have the balls to go live or bully people which she seems to be good at then she can make plans to donate it and just stop the rumours...End of story!