momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you on the Shan thread asking for one 🥰
@Bhunabeach
@I_see_you22
Where have I been ?🤣🤣🤣🤣not seen this🤣

Summary that I know of
Lies alot
Smokes weed alot and in front of her kids
Using shan to get followers
Enjoys drama
Has 0 family cuz of sorts of reasons
Swears at her children, calls them alsorts or names. And threatened to smack the youngest on a live once
Vile isn't she?? 😡she will.love she has her own thread now🤣🤣

Where have I been ?🤣🤣🤣🤣not seen this🤣

Vile isn't she?? 😡she will.love she has her own thread now🤣🤣
In fact....I have seen it and been commenting thinking i was on shan's thread.🙈 .my head up my arse this week🤣🤣little did I know it was actually the lovely bejewelled fringe goblins very own thread!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there anyone who knows her actual details to report to the police? I'm sure the rules to driving whilst using a device have changed and is now much more serious offence.
I do believe that she is driving without an mot which I also believe invalidates the insurance on top of driving whilst smoking weed and whatever other poop she pumps into her body, I mean she's always picking her nose on live , she makes my skin crawl. Shannon is best off as far away from her as possible...I mean where has all her other friends gone that were once stuck up her a**?

Will the begging and sympathy seeking saga continue today I wonder!!!! I just don't understand how people can be that naive and fall for their rose scented shite!! WAKE UP PEOPLE, Its all live in front of you all to see ,faked up to the maximum!!

Reactions: 2
Will the begging and sympathy seeking saga continue today I wonder!!!! I just don't understand how people can be that naive and fall for their rose scented shite!! WAKE UP PEOPLE, Its all live in front of you all to see ,faked up to the maximum!!
And using shan for " clout" ...shan is vulnerable and this horrible woman taking advantage of that....she's vile!!

Probably in response to being called out on her
🐄 💩 ...She's a vile person , rotten to the core!! Why would you call somebody out about Claires law? If you have Intel then you too are breaking the law 🙄🙄 More than a few videos and screen recordings going round on tt about her now , Hopefully the world will actually see her for what she is , A vile , nasty, narcissistic 🍑 🕳 , who either begs , steals or scams vulnerable people out of 💰 whilst sitting on her ass claiming benefits and wasting her day away stoned and on tt 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
🐄 💩 ...She's a vile person , rotten to the core!! Why would you call somebody out about Claires law? If you have Intel then you too are breaking the law 🙄🙄 More than a few videos and screen recordings going round on tt about her now , Hopefully the world will actually see her for what she is , A vile , nasty, narcissistic 🍑 🕳 , who either begs , steals or scams vulnerable people out of 💰 whilst sitting on her ass claiming benefits and wasting her day away stoned and on tt 🤬🤬🤬
Couldn't of put it any better

I haven’t been commenting on here because I’ve been too busy with the DHB/Mankey threads.
my first question is what do these emojis mean together 🍑 🕳? Is it asshole? I’m so old 😫😂
I haven’t seen any tiktoks going around about her. I’ll have to do some research because I cannot stand the fringe goblin

• Haha
I haven’t been commenting on here because I’ve been too busy with the DHB/Mankey threads.
my first question is what do these emojis mean together 🍑 🕳? Is it asshole? I’m so old 😫😂
I haven’t seen any tiktoks going around about her. I’ll have to do some research because I cannot stand the fringe goblin
Think it's ass hole🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And we have been very busy?? But just have a nosy..she's even more vile than I thought!!

Think it's ass hole🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And we have been very busy?? But just have a nosy..she's even more vile than I thought!!
I don’t understand her point about the 13 year old girl. If you know of abuse… why wouldn’t you report it? And she got crappy with the person in the comments who said the same. Absolute scumbag she is. She thinks she’s so hard as well and it’s cracking me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t understand her point about the 13 year old girl. If you know of abuse… why wouldn’t you report it? And she got crappy with the person in the comments who said the same. Absolute scumbag she is. She thinks she’s so hard as well and it’s cracking me up 😂😂😂
She is likely.bloody characaure of the " hatd woman " in the nick who she thinks everyone would be scared of.. she makes me laugh🤣🤣wish shan would keep away!!!

Reactions: 1

Thank youuuuu. Shan looks so uncomfortable to be fair to her. Fringe goblin just makes me laugh when she tries to act all angry and pissed off 😂
She actually rages me when she tries to talk all hard, would probably hide behind her front door if anyone confronted her 😂

• Haha
Wow shan looks realy uncomfortable there. She is most likely scared to break away from that thing. She clearly reads here as well. The only friends she has is tiktok friends, she has no real family, does that not tell people anything that no one wants to be around such a vile, calculated, bully that will do anything and say anything to get people to fall for her fake ass stoires. Get a job, clean ya house, look after your kids instead of living on tiktok. Its half term so let's see how much time she is on live instead if being with them poor kids. Try taking them out for the day, stop spending money on weed and spend it on what matters them kids. Awful excuses for a human being

Reactions: 1