momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well where do we start... do we touch subject on her leaching on shan or about her actual person that is actually repulsive?

Reactions: 1
Well where do we start... do we touch subject on her leaching on shan or about her actual person that is actually repulsive?
Why did they fall out in the first place I missed that. She is a awful person, I'm not sure what all her follows see in her

Ooo someone do a summary on this witch only come across her lately
Summary that I know of
Lies alot
Smokes weed alot and in front of her kids
Using shan to get followers
Enjoys drama
Has 0 family cuz of sorts of reasons
Swears at her children, calls them alsorts or names. And threatened to smack the youngest on a live once

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why did they fall out in the first place I missed that. She is a awful person, I'm not sure what all her follows see in her
I'm not sure I actually only knew about her and shans falling out from here. I then watched her because she and shan went live together a lot but she smelt like a real bad egg so I then watched her a bit away from her dualling and I couldn't stand to be there too long her voice hurt my ears 😅

She was spoken about in Shans thread and the reason they fell out was mentioned over there, I cant remember what it was but I dont like her either way, she mouth is pure vile and she needs to spend as much time tidying her house as she does on tiktok

Reactions: 3
She was spoken about in Shans thread and the reason they fell out was mentioned over there, I cant remember what it was but I dont like her either way, she mouth is pure vile and she needs to spend as much time tidying her house as she does on tiktok
She joked about suicide by hanging and wanting rid of her kids …….on Shannon’s live .

• Angry
  • Wow
I use to like her then the tit and drama started and I went off her. Then the going live while driving started and that really pissed me off. As for her poorly child don't get me started on that. She supposedly got beaten up by her neighbour for doing absolutely nothing wrong its all constant bullshit and lies with her

She's live with shan now, or was.......horrible woman...she's gonna bring shan right back down eventually🙄

Last edited:
I dont like her ..if shan wants to get better i dont think shes going to help at all

I use to like her then the tit and drama started and I went off her. Then the going live while driving started and that really pissed me off. As for her poorly child don't get me started on that. She supposedly got beaten up by her neighbour for doing absolutely nothing wrong its all constant bullshit and lies with her
I found the article about her being attacked something is definitely off as the police haven't done anything about it.

• Wow
I found the article about her being attacked something is definitely off as the police haven't done anything about it.
Yes I did some digging and found the report they did nothing. Most likely cuz gob on a stick caused it r something like that. She goes on about her biological sister being on the app. Wounder who she is I bet she could dish some dirt

Yes I did some digging and found the report they did nothing. Most likely cuz gob on a stick caused it r something like that. She goes on about her biological sister being on the app. Wounder who she is I bet she could dish some dirt
Yes, she says it was unprovoked but she had to pay for a broken gate. Seems she had ongoing issues then got beat up by a bloke (not sure if it was her neighbours partner or a visitor) it doesn't add up at all.
She's currently live I'll attempt to watch longer than 5 minutes 🤣

Yes, she says it was unprovoked but she had to pay for a broken gate. Seems she had ongoing issues then got beat up by a bloke (not sure if it was her neighbours partner or a visitor) it doesn't add up at all.
She's currently live I'll attempt to watch longer than 5 minutes 🤣
She was live the other day when someone she climaed was her step sister and she told her something she didn't like and boy did her true colours cone out, called her c**t infant of her kids and proper lost her temper....true colours vile vile women