Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RestingBunchFace

I also get the feeling that breaking up would be the most embarrassing thing ever in Molly’s eyes, so she’d rather be miserable and live in a strained relationship than admit things have run their course

Reactions: 57

Laughalong

VIP Member
I'm on reddit and I'm watching this sub where women rate other celebs out of 10. It's largely a really positive place due to the lack of men and the good admit team, but it can still be catty sometimes.

Anyway I searched for molly and these were what people said 🫠
This included natural photos. Brutal
This is still weird to me, I’d love to see some of the women that dish out the ratings

Srb93

I actually think it’s mad that she done more for Tayla’s birthday than she’s done for her own mum/bf/daughter/sister. If I had her money I would be taking my actual blood on a jet etc. the fact she didn’t even let Zoe have her old Range Rover wtaf 😱

HaventAClue

VIP Member
Bambi and Storie. Fucking hell. Do these reprobates not realise these babies will grow up one day and have to deal with their shit names and employers can and do judge on names. If Michael and Storie both have the same qualifications for a job you can bet Michael will get the job over Storie or Bambi! Even having to write the word “storie” and give it a capital S is irking me!

• Haha
Didn’t her mum post too that she never wanted grandchildren in a post about her relationship with Bambi. A weird thing to say publicly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Different topic….

so do we actually think that Tommy has ever cheated on molly?

in my opinion I think yes and I think that a lot of these celebrities are a couple whilst the cameras are on and out in public but behind close doors they’re not together. He sleeps with other people and she knows about it but turns a blind eye for the fame and relevance and to play happy families.

maybe she’s finally got sick of turning a blind eye to his lifestyle and cheating habits…
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

inksmear

If Molly really is going for an ‘old money’ aesthetic does having a baby with Tommy (of all people!) and calling it Bambi not kind of…ruin the effect somewhat? What is she even trying to do here?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Aliyahhh

VIP Member
When I was a fresher at Uni of Manchester, me and my friends were invited into his VIP section at a club along with a lot of other girls. At the end of the night he discreetly invited a bunch of us for an afterparty and then left through a back entrance with 2 of the girls from the table. I have several other friends that have similar stories involving him. Make of that what you will 🥴
I’m from the same area as him and naturally know a lot of people from his year at school etc. Everyone from here knows he’s a terrible coke head, his whole family are bad for it (I think that’s obvious anyway) but when he went on LI everyone was so shocked he’d even got on it lol 🤣
That’s why it’s so funny to see Molly portraying this luxury, quiet and proper life because her fiancé is a bad coke head from Salford with a rough family 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53

GalGal

VIP Member
Watching Zoe’s vlog about her wedding planning and seating arrangement.. her and her partner have such great chemistry and I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Tommy as a life partner? I can’t imagine the both of them sitting down and doing the decisions or planning for their own wedding AND could you imagine Tommys dad whose notorious for causing a scene and having anger issues being sat at a table with Mollys father or family in general 😩😂 Zoe and Danny have the type of relationship I would want! Molly would 100% hire a wedding planner and just turn up in designer and the most expensive dress and flashy jewellery 🥱
Ah yes a beige wedding dress and dripping with cartier while big John fury gets drunk and headbuts someone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I saw Molly in the Atlantis royal and can confirm she is a LOT smaller than she looks in pics she actually looked great! Was massively surprised her pics online do not do her justice she’s very petite and quite small in height compared to what I thought. She was on her own when I saw her! d
Is that you Molly 🤣🤣

• Haha

laulau29

Chatty Member
Spotted this straight away whilst watching Tayla Blue’s (basically jacks) vlog.

I have one guess what this whispering about 👀👀

Why else would TOMMY need to be whispering something private to PERRIE?

and then all of the ones you’d expect have sunglasses on and I don’t thing think it’s from the sun….View attachment 2852865
Probably got confused as they all look the same lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

NumptymeNumptyyou

Chatty Member
This photo...I have no words 😂 all of them look horrendous, but MM especially. Those glasses do nothing for her, they look like something Jeffrey Dharmer would wear
I don't think most of them are realistically pretty they are so full of fillers, Botox, caked in makeup and then their photos are filtered to hell it's hard to know what they do look like.

Wish this influencer era would end.

Reactions: 50
her new vlog she’s banging on about how little exercise she does and how she’ll eat the loaf of sour dough etc etc but won’t address how she’s suddenly gotten so lean. I hope one day she come clean because it’s sad for people to look up to her to think that’s a normal PP body with no hard work put into it

• Haha
Reactions: 49