Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf.. with baggy arse hanging jeans and these shoes 🤦🏽‍♀️.. reminds me of the polishing a turd quote 🙄.
---
With her perfectly lined up VCs🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 2909855

I wish someone would pour that coffee - that she doesn’t even like - all over her stupid photoshopped head
Nah I actually can’t stand her why does she try so hard to portray herself on Instagram as this dainty little clean girl aesthetic scandi girl?! The reality is shes a grubby slob with money and access to Facetune!

Nothing is more cringe to me than when a (short lived) trend comes about and Molly Mae just HAS to partake by purchasing the most outrageously expensive version of what ever it is. She then uses it once as a prop for a photo and then it’s onto the next trend. This ballet slipper trend has to be one of the worst we’ve seen yet.

I’m not sure how to explain it but most people don’t even suit super flat, narrow shoes in general. Sorry but the image of Molly Mae & all the other Fiat 500 minions traipsing round the streets of Manny in tiny little satin slippers has me HOWLING 😂 I need to see some pap shots of what she really looks like walking around in them lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those shoes remind me of the ones Amy winehouse used to wear until they were falling apart.
That's all I associate those shoes with- that and myself as a teenager because very similar were available from primark for a few quid

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nah I actually can’t stand her why does she try so hard to portray herself on Instagram as this dainty little clean girl aesthetic scandi girl?! The reality is shes a grubby slob with money and access to Facetune!

Nothing is more cringe to me than when a (short lived) trend comes about and Molly Mae just HAS to partake by purchasing the most outrageously expensive version of what ever it is. She then uses it once as a prop for a photo and then it’s onto the next trend. This ballet slipper trend has to be one of the worst we’ve seen yet.

I’m not sure how to explain it but most people don’t even suit super flat, narrow shoes in general. Sorry but the image of Molly Mae & all the other Fiat 500 minions traipsing round the streets of Manny in tiny little satin slippers has me HOWLING 😂 I need to see some pap shots of what she really looks like walking around in them lol.
considering her collapsed arches in her feet she is going to be in pain wearing ballet pumps, not that she does many steps in a day. But they will look so unflattering with a completely flat foot as someone who also has flat feet and can’t pull them off! I’d know I exclusively wore leggings and ballet pumps as a kid!

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty sure some of the patients in the nursing home I worked in as a student had those shoes 😂 They’re the fugliest things I’ve seen since the Yeezy abominations!
Just because its got mui mui on it doesn't mean its fashionable 🤣🤣🤣 there a show 🤣🤣 one day she will realise this when she hits 40 and thinks what the duck was i thinking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Can u imagine wearing them in this country, given how the weathers been. They’d be ruined in seconds. They’d look so grubby and disgusting as soon as you walked out the door. And yes this style doesn’t suit many people. Because you see a lot of the top op your foot, it looks ok on children, but adults it kinda makes me cringe.

Reactions: 8
Omg guys I have shoes that look exactly like those, I literally wear them like 6 days a week sometimes EVERY day of the week!!!…

at my ballet school… 😂😂

This is going to sound dramatic, but knowing that people are just buying things associated with a sport and wearing them about for photos when they have not put even 1 ounce of an effort into the dedication and discipline for the sport whatsoever gives me the ick.
Like ballet is HARD WORK… and now it’s just a silly little trend for vapid influencers to jump onto for a photoshopped photo to then chuck the shoes in the back of their wardrobe afterwards 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her face is so petite on her IG grid, she definitely looks abuses the FaceApp “Young” filter. These are her best pap photos to date.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with her body but she’s a size 10/12 not the size 4/6 she makes out. She’d be a lot more “relatable” if she toned down the photoshop but I suppose she wants to be UK Kim K not relatable 🙄
I agree she looks nice, casual/normal outfit, she has a nice figure, she’s pretty and looks happy. But she wants to look like some kind of sexy pixie judging by her instagram and the photos of her here she looks like she could be mollys sister rather than molly herself because of all the editing she does.