Molly-Mae Hague #35 You can tell Jesus, that Molly’s witch is back (from Saudi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do I upload a video to here? She put a video on last night which I KNEW she would dirty delete so I screen recorded it and I can’t upload it 😫 it was this story if anyone seen it!
5FB80338-0A01-40A2-A8BF-F9764B87A872.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
one two many knocks to the head, too few brain cells to spare
total himbo, thick as mince.
---
My GOD I wish it were possible to get a hold of Mollys Instagram and fill it with photos of what she ACTUALLY looks like in order to show her millions of fans the delusions they have believing and comparing themselves to. I already mentioned that I was one of those people until I saw her in real life.

PLEASE take a look at the Instagram vs reality of these pictures taken on the same day in the same exact outfit and no makeup. Pay close attention to her TEENY TINY facetuned nose and her perfectly chiseled cheekbones and tell me where the hell those are in the papped photos. 🤡 When you place them side by side the difference is actually sickening.
Piglet from Pooh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I actually uploaded it as I thought something seemed off and was wondering if it was just me, so I showed my husband without saying anything and he said ‘that seems a bit racist’ which is what I was thinking 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've seen her in person and it's her face that shocks me
My friend saw her and didn’t recognise her at all until someone else pointed out it was molly mae … that’s how different she looks in real life. She’s unrecognisable..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My friend saw her and didn’t recognise her at all until someone else pointed out it was molly mae … that’s how different she looks in real life. She’s unrecognisable..
I had a feeling she must look unrecognisable as it’s incredibly rare anyone notices her in her vlogs even when she’s in Manchester city centre. She seems to walk around pretty much unnoticed!

Reactions: 17
Can you elaborate babe? I know people who say they’ve seen her in real life and say she looks different, what is it about her?
I personally haven’t seen her in real life but on this thread and previous ones there’s quite a few side by side pics of her how she appears on Instagram vs irl through fan or pap pics and she already looks pretty different in those. She’s much paler, her nose much bigger / less ski sloped and her face a lot rounder - she looks pretty much like every other British girl and so I’m sure if you see her in person you wouldn’t immediately clock it’s her as she doesn’t stand out the way she does on Instagram. Anyone who’s seen her in person feel free to confirm / add !

Reactions: 15
To be fair I’d say that’s a combination of weight gain, the lower angle but also the way she dresses her body. It always baffles me why she always wears boxy oversized cropped jackets and Michelin man puffer jackets - it does absolutely nothing for her frame especially when you see what it looks like when she’s walking around irl vs posed and edited for the gram.

Also what are your guys opinion on this socks and sandals fit it has me CACKLING :ROFLMAO:

(Examples attached to reference the top heavy Michelin man jackets to prove they look ridic when it’s not one of doctored fake Pinterest aesthetic outfit pics)
I am absolutely baffled as to why she would dress like this. I put very little effort into dressing myself, and even less since having a baby. But I’d not leave the house in a leggings/socks with sandals combo? And no one would be taking any photos of me.

Maybe I have become too old and uncool to understand what the young people wear nowadays 🫠

Reactions: 15
I actually uploaded it as I thought something seemed off and was wondering if it was just me, so I showed my husband without saying anything and he said ‘that seems a bit racist’ which is what I was thinking 🙈
I didn't think that, I just felt she was being way too rough! No wonder the cat keeps making a bid for freedom.

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:
Call Mumsnet, Eggy is stuck up a tree! Watch this space, 5 will soon become 3.
👀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She uses video body filters on every single Youtube clip that gives a good look at her body. So no, thats not it. She is simply lazy.
Thank you for pointing this out. About a year ago I had watched a few of her videos and noticed her nose was glitching 😂😂😂 I knew then she def puts filters on her YouTube and insta videos

Reactions: 9
Thank you for pointing this out. About a year ago I had watched a few of her videos and noticed her nose was glitching 😂😂😂 I knew then she def puts filters on her YouTube and insta videos
I didn’t even know it was possible to do that with a YouTube video 😳

Reactions: 12
I agree! It was what she was saying that was dodgy!!

Reactions: 7
Hopefully this works!
My kitten absolutely LOVES it when I do this! Purrs so loud and dribbles everywhere 😂
---
Bit of a reach... She's petting her cat lol
---
I agree! It was what she was saying that was dodgy!!
Ah, I watched without sound. What does she say?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.