Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This should be illegal!
Honestly I say this as someone who has filler and gets my lips done and stuff… she is a proper catfish like I’m all for a bit of facetune but she’s given herself a nose job and a new jaw which like Molly babe if you don’t like your nose just go get it fixed, you’re a millionaire 🤣

Reactions: 26
I know a lot don’t like it but I do think her new house is gorgeous 😍 I like the new cream interiors… I definitely think it will date very quickly though .. it’s very much a trend with all the neutrals

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else excited for her chid to draw all over her white walls and furnishings?
Luckily the sad beige child will only be allowed sad beige crayons so at least the drawings will be aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s one of the biggest catfish influencers going. How can she not feel embarrassed / ashamed.

Also , can someone please post a link so I can watch her videos without giving her views / money. Thankyou x

Honestly I say this as someone who has filler and gets my lips done and stuff… she is a proper catfish like I’m all for a bit of facetune but she’s given herself a nose job and a new jaw which like Molly babe if you don’t like your nose just go get it fixed, you’re a millionaire 🤣
I don’t mind editing a little bit for example spots or pores or if you didn’t like the shape or your nose or fore head & it makes you uncomfortable - which is sad really because it’s cringe but everyone is lovely in their own way -

It’s when it’s full on face tune , it’s really unhealthy too , it must cripple influencers mental health.

I don’t mind being honest because I’ve always struggled with my mental health. I only stopped earlier this year using face app on my pictures. It wasn’t making me feel better & I was constantly comparing myself.

I feel much better about my pictures now btw & knowing I am not a fake witch like everyone else on instagram 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
In her latest video she says she's not going to get snacks from the shop when Tommy says he wants to buy something to take in to the cinema and that she's going to just buy the the actual cinema snacks because she's not a "weirdo"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
You can see tommys face he's disappointed it's a girl. Tyson wife had a girl first he'll no stop till he gets a boy. His father will be disappointed that's the kinda family they are

Reactions: 21
It’s clear Tommy wanted a boy (not to be stereotyping all men but most do lol) but I think it would’ve been much worse on Molly’s face had it been. And it’s not like Tommy’s going to be the one up all night/making bottles/breastfeeding (if Molly chooses)/doing diapers. I wonder how many camps he’ll conveniently be attending after birth. So if Molly wanted a girl then I’m more than happy for her. Although I think she would have been a cute “#boymom” duo😂

Reactions: 22
Can imagine they’ll have more than 1 so I’m sure he’s okay with it, of course not as happy as if it was a boy. But realistically I think it’s normal for people to want a certain gender, not to say they won’t love that child any differently

Reactions: 22
I honestly can’t imagine Tommy jumping up and down like Molly if it was a boy or a girl 😂 maybe it’s just the men in my life but they wouldn’t sob at a gender reveal

I think it was partly done because they were stupid enough to post a photo of the trolley with the rattle and people were announcing it before her

Reactions: 29
How bleeping tapped are some people? Freaks.

Oh yes their kid will be born with a filter 🤣

In her latest video she says she's not going to get snacks from the shop when Tommy says he wants to buy something to take in to the cinema and that she's going to just buy the the actual cinema snacks because she's not a "weirdo"
Doesn’t she leave the tv on for her stuffed animals… not a weirdo my arse

Reactions: 14
The audacity of Molly mae making a cosmetips box just a loads of stuff she loves and then sending it for free to other people / influencers while us mortals have to save to buy these bleeping bundles one of them is 40 pound candle. 🤔 I honestly wish the gifted items etc would duck off because it doesn’t make me want to buy the stuff just makes me think sod off especially as there is a cost of living crisis. I think maybe I’m at the age where I just dislike influencers they don’t have bleeping clue do they.

Reactions: 58
Has anyone seen Ulrika Johnson's article about MM? Was casually scrolling FB and came across it. Wow she did not hold back, let's say 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen Ulrika Johnson's article about MM? Was casually scrolling FB and came across it. Wow she did not hold back, let's say 😩

The million dollar question.

4264722E-306C-4411-9788-957CF9849894.jpeg

And she went out with a bang😂

5E5A89E9-D163-425C-AF8A-3FA2CB878C23.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Agree with her on this but she is extremely loud for someone with absolutely no discernable talent herself and just known for going on every reality TV show and competition for the last 15 years.....
True but at least she’s got a bit of journalism under her belt😂 Although MM does have a book so they may be neck in neck🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
am I the only person who thinks her gender reveal was quite low-key? looked like it was just the 2 of them popping a balloon… not sure why an irrelevant has been TV presenter has called it an attention seeking reveal 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 78
am I the only person who thinks her gender reveal was quite low-key? looked like it was just the 2 of them popping a balloon… not sure why an irrelevant has been TV presenter has called it an attention seeking reveal 🤔
A lot of people believe that doing a gender reveal that isn’t just telling people the gender is attention seeking. In my area at least, even popping a confetti balloon is a relatively new thing and only with younger mums at that. As far as I can tell, it’s only come about due to social media hence the idea that it’s attention seeking no matter how low-key.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.