Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the video she posted last night 🤨 one minute Tommy is away all the time and they can’t really see each other and then in the next breath it’s ‘We VisT ToMmys MuM EVeRY nIGht’ 🤔

Also the clip where they’re in bed talking about TLC … CRINGE. Her voice is so cringe as well, the baby voice she puts on one min and then the next she’s shouting at the camera. Wow

And finally the entitlement of knowing full well you should have checked out but still putting on a full face before you leave. She does realise they don’t do check out times for fun? They have to clean and check new people in. Just book a late checkout it’s not like you can’t afford it hun Jesus Christ
Tommy seemed so pissed off the whole way through that video, walking to the cinema, not being able to see the film everything he was really short with her

Reactions: 12
Tommy seemed so pissed off the whole way through that video, walking to the cinema, not being able to see the film everything he was really short with her
Which wouldn’t be so shocking if she didn’t try so hard all the time to push the narrative of perfect relationship, no arguments, best friends all the time but she does and everyone knows it’s just not real life and certainly not true for them either

Reactions: 15
It’s a bit strange to book a hotel and go out when you have a cold. Also always found it weird when people book hotels in the same place they live

Reactions: 32
It’s a bit strange to book a hotel and go out when you have a cold. Also always found it weird when people book hotels in the same place they live
To be fair I do that - it’s like a mini holiday but then I do also go for dinner at a restaurant, drinks in the bar etc

Annoyingly I quite liked two of her jumpers in this video - I’m mad at myself haha. I actually thought to be honest Tommy was out of line getting the hump with her - if you want to see the film you know how spell smile and type it into Google - you figure it out. I do wonder how they’re going to cope when they’re not the centre of each others worlds anymore

Reactions: 19
She deffo reads here, complaining that people were making out they never have sex cos she said it can be painful, then saying actually we do have a good sex life 🤣 whats your username molly xx

• Haha
Reactions: 54
To be fair I do that - it’s like a mini holiday but then I do also go for dinner at a restaurant, drinks in the bar etc

Annoyingly I quite liked two of her jumpers in this video - I’m mad at myself haha. I actually thought to be honest Tommy was out of line getting the hump with her - if you want to see the film you know how spell smile and type it into Google - you figure it out. I do wonder how they’re going to cope when they’re not the centre of each others worlds anymore
Yeah I can see how it’s like a mini holiday but I suppose I’d see it as an opportunity to visit another town or city

Reactions: 13
Nothing says I’m about to have baby like a built in toddler height uncovered fire place 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 70

I quite liked her black zip up jumper but couldn’t find it on Zara. Shame!

Reactions: 4
She nailed the Irish gypsy accent in her new vlog 😅also god she is way more demanding than I expected when in a hotel she must if called the hotel about five times in an hour haha. Good publicity for them though and sure she does tip well

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Nothing says I’m about to have baby like a built in toddler height uncovered fire place 👍🏼
I understand the baby wasn’t planned but it surely now she knows she would hold back on the fire place until the child is old enough. I don’t get the rush of making the house her ‘dream home’ if it’s her forever home? Like she could have lived with the house for atleast a year or two. Or have I just got a normal practical head on my shoulders?

Reactions: 13
Is anyone else excited for her chid to draw all over her white walls and furnishings?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Is anyone else excited for her chid to draw all over her white walls and furnishings?
Lurker here lol but she’s preplanning content to show her mini is an artiste while she’s frustrated at her lux furniture being ruined lol

Reactions: 4
I understand the baby wasn’t planned but it surely now she knows she would hold back on the fire place until the child is old enough. I don’t get the rush of making the house her ‘dream home’ if it’s her forever home? Like she could have lived with the house for atleast a year or two. Or have I just got a normal practical head on my shoulders?
I guess if you have the money and know what you won't why not!

Reactions: 6
I was just about to post here about that! This house does not seem baby friendly at all!
All the cream and light colours to in furnishings etc , I know it be a couple of years before baby will be on the move although let's hope she doesn't have a sphewy baby . Her carpets will be ruined maybe she could get the plastic coverings you see the travellers using on furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.