Molly-Mae Hague #27 Timmy Fumbles has sowed his seed, it’s hard to believe they’ve done the deed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reveal story said 😭if she’s called Crying-Face Fury I’ll be upset cos I’ve already reserved that for my first born x

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m creasing at the video.
Bless him, our Tommy actually tried harder than most men in videos I see to look excited and happy for Molly if not himself.

BRO THE WAY I CREASED when he hugs her and does a 😑 face at the wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I get what you mean about her reactions. She tries to portray that she’s so “cool” and “sexy” on Instagram when in reality she’s an immature, goofy child 🤣 I think how she behaved in the gender reveal/the house warming Fran arranged for her is what she’s really like, she’s almost stuck being a child. That’s why she watches shows that she watched as a child over and over, that’s why she still uses Ellie Belly for comfort, is a picky eater and eats like a child (nuggets and chips) etc. Idk she’s just odd 🤣
I felt like she was more excited to pop a balloon than the fact it’s about a baby. like she’s just a kid bouncing around at the fact the get to do a little video popping a balloon?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
guys pls half this thread is y'all guessing what the baby's name will be 💀

"i think it'll be -insert random names OP likes-","it must be DREAM or cloud or Angel Baby Emoji" 😭
Omg I’m dying why can’t people just wait until they reveal the name? WHO CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Lol I do like some of the Harry Potter inspired names I can't lie, as I watch it just as much as Molly 🤣 I think even if she's low key with her baby, things like others have said, it'll come whether that be a baby line, selling first pics, creating an insta, a big baby shower something will get the ball rolling. Unless she wants to do a Kylie, and then watch how she'll reveal her child to the world. Most influencers claim they've enjoyed it just being them and the baby or needed to take time then boom its showing 24/7.

Reactions: 9
I've just seen this .it's a shame she's not having a boy as she would have gone for draco 😆😆
Controversial statement, but less idiots should be breeding by the sheer STATE of these names xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair I don’t think anyone in my family would like to be plastered all over my social media. So if I was a YouTuber I’d be keeping them off. Doesn’t mean our relationship is bad.

I think she will actually name the baby something quite normal like Amelia, Amelia-Mae or Ophelia.
Amelia is such a nice name for a girl. I guess she'll then nickname her Millie-Mae (sorry for the random post; I usually only lurk here lol)

Reactions: 12
Does anyone else cringe at the thought they’ve had sex? They coke across as A-sexual or not very sexual (might be the seek so young to me) and now I’m looking at them like when you find out your parents have had sex lol

• Haha
Reactions: 52
She is so calculated when it comes to social media telling people she’s pregnant but not telling people the gender so that when she stops being talked about she can get people talking again, also telling people the day before her cosmetips collab, this girl knows exactly what she’s doing and it’s all for socials I’m already sick of hearing about her and her pregnancy I cannot be arsed with the next few years of her and her “mini mae”😳

Reactions: 29
The only thing I will say is she is going to have to milk this. As we’ve said the fiat 500s will be interested but only up until a point - she needs to maximise this now. Let’s face it her personality was kind of bland before now this whole girl mum thing is going to be her new personality. I do wonder if maybe she will just keep popping the kids out to try and stay relevant and rebrand like Sam Faiers?

By the way the below made me cringe

Attachments

Reactions: 13
It'll be massive oversized hair bows and frilly outfits. If she thinks having a baby is like having cats then she's in for a shock. Probably interviewing for Nanny's as we speak.

Reactions: 14
It'll be massive oversized hair bows and frilly outfits. If she thinks having a baby is like having cats then she's in for a shock. Probably interviewing for Nanny's as we speak.
Hope she doesn’t let the baby piss all over the curtains too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.