Mollie corish mollieee.c h

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeh that’s his real name. Named after his dad. Both from Kirkby originally. I know him from my younger days
I spelt his name wrong in my post sorry..it’s Chilton!

What’s happened in Dubai with them girls is it Lauren noon? I don’t have insta now

Last edited:
Chilli probably isn’t showing his face as his dads been in hiding since stabbing a doorman many years ago. Lovely family

Reactions: 8
Chilli probably isn’t showing his face as his dads been in hiding since stabbing a doorman many years ago. Lovely family
think that was about 20 years ago. All his family are like loons - Louis Jenkins is his cousin he’s some big hippy now used to be a massive scall

Reactions: 2
think that was about 20 years ago. All his family are like loons - Louis Jenkins is his cousin he’s some big hippy now used to be a massive scall
Yep, 1996.

Big Chilli give a model in Kirkby a good belt because she wasn’t interested in his advances. The girls been left with a Brian injury and hasn’t been able to work a day in her life since. Again, this was years ago. But lovely family

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Yeah I remember that happened outside the entertainer pub. All because she wasn’t interested in big chilli. Remember when we used to go down to jacky mundos and get free pizzas of Jimmy Shirley. He was a lovely man Jimmy and so are Ross & Jay. Even tho they was upto no good they was a lovely family.

Reactions: 4
They were the days girl . Loved Jimmy. So sad he’s no longer around

I spelt his name wrong in my post sorry..it’s Chilton!

What’s happened in Dubai with them girls is it Lauren noon? I don’t have insta now
His name is Chilli Jenkins not Chilton. I’ve known the family since I was a kid

Yeah he’s a no one never has been

Reactions: 3
His name is Chilli Jenkins not Chilton. I’ve known the family since I was a kid

Yeah he’s a no one never has been
Chillis been missing since a white shirt was pinned to his door in Kirkby saying “you’re next”. Hope the Selfridges shopping sprees are worth it Molly

Reactions: 7
Chillis been missing since a white shirt was pinned to his door in Kirkby saying “you’re next”. Hope the Selfridges shopping sprees are worth it Molly
Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?

Reactions: 3
Why do girls love a bad boy. I’d understand if he was gorgeous too but he’s rotten

Reactions: 2
Yeha I heard he had gone to London cos he had been up to know good & people were after him , so it's true then ?
He’s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they can’t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family

Reactions: 9
He’s been in hiding since he done that to the doorman Goss, the reason soft shite Molly wont show his face is because the Jenkins was warned if they can’t get big chilli then little chilli is getting it or anyone from the family
Well her walking round with a Chilli necklace on and posting emojis all the time won’t help his anonymity will it you can tell she’s dying to post him

Reactions: 9
Remember whenever he’d see us he used to say “not you two again twit & twat but you know I love yous” those where the days girl
They were . Heart of good Jimmy

They were . Heart of good Jimmy
Gold

It’s the dad that’s been in hiding. He has been for a long time. It was in 1993 he went into hiding, but the lads nephews, the Riley’s would still kill him if they found him. And probably little Chilli aswell

I won’t mention the girls name who has a brain injury. But she had a lovely future of glamour modelling and air hostessing ahead of her.
Chills wife asked him why he done it. He said because the girl was coming on to him . His wife stayed with him.

Reactions: 11
This.....just how?