Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes! She needs to fire her plastic surgeon. I remember seeing a photo of her from a while ago and thinking she looked meh, but now ugh, she's lost any shred of what made her original or memorable. Now she just looks like everybody else on Instagram. Also, Storm Models lists her at 5'6"... lolololol unless she just looks short in every photo (not really a quality you want in a model...), I will eat my hat if she doesn't barely clear 5'2".

Reactions: 11
I like how Vlada Roslyakova still remembers her friend Ruslana Korshunova after all these years. It’s terrible to live with the ‘what ifs’ which Vlada talks about in this Instagram post from last year. Ginta Lapina also shared her memories of that day in the comments.
The photo of Vlada and Ruslana is from the “Broken Dolls” by Patrick Demarchelier editorial that appeared in February 2006’s Vogue Italia.
View attachment 386682View attachment 386681View attachment 386683View attachment 386684

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Lottie Moss is going to screw up what little career she does have if she doesn't leave her face alone.She has also had a boob job.She was such a naturally pretty girl at one point.
I haven't looked her up before. I have seen Kate's daughter, though. I know some of the celeb model kids like Kendall, Bella etc but I don't pay them much attention, to be honest.
I agree, she looks like an Insta influencer more than a model. It's sad because with all the enhancements they all look like clones.

Reactions: 12
Yikes! She needs to fire her plastic surgeon. I remember seeing a photo of her from a while ago and thinking she looked meh, but now ugh, she's lost any shred of what made her original or memorable. Now she just looks like everybody else on Instagram. Also, Storm Models lists her at 5'6"... lolololol unless she just looks short in every photo (not really a quality you want in a model...), I will eat my hat if she doesn't barely clear 5'2".
Celeb spawns need to go away and that includes model spawns. Being model worthy or having the it factor is not hereditary and most of these girls are too commercial, too short, don't have the right body shape or look to be a real model. I have no issues with them being social media influencers and making money from that, but to take actual jobs away from deserving models who probably need the gig way more is just unfortunate. Also way too many of these celeb/model spawns have crazy plastic surgery at such an early age and it's honestly a terrible influence for the young women who follow them.

@meowmeowbeans I also agree she's very short and definitely NOT 5'6, which is just under below Kate's height of 5'7. No one whose 5'6, which is already on the taller end for a normal woman, would have proportions like this. The lying and nepotism is strong here.

1610735172250.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Celeb spawns need to go away and that includes model spawns. Being model worthy or having the it factor is not hereditary and most of these girls are too commercial, too short, don't have the right body shape or look to be a real model. I have no issues with them being social media influencers and making money from that, but to take actual jobs away from deserving models who probably need the gig way more is just unfortunate. Also way too many of these celeb/model spawns have crazy plastic surgery at such an early age and it's honestly a terrible influence for the young women who follow them.

@meowmeowbeans I also agree she's very short and definitely NOT 5'6, which is just under below Kate's height of 5'7. No one whose 5'6, which is already on the taller end for a normal woman, would have proportions like this. The lying and nepotism is strong here.

View attachment 385472
I kind of feel sorry for her. She is never going to live up to her sister so she feels like she has to go down the route of hyper sexualised insta model which she does so embarrassingly. This faux lesbian queer bating things she is doing right now is so transparent and not attractive in the slightest. She also needs a hairbrush.

Reactions: 8
I kind of feel sorry for her. She is never going to live up to her sister so she feels like she has to go down the route of hyper sexualised insta model which she does so embarrassingly. This faux lesbian queer bating things she is doing right now is so transparent and not attractive in the slightest. She also needs a hairbrush.
I don’t know if this sounds overly righteous or judgmental, but it bothers me when siblings try to ride the coattails of their famous, model sisters. Having the it factor or being model-esque isn’t genetic and you’re not automatically model material by extension. Why can’t these people just have a normal job like everyone else or is that too much work? 😒

Reactions: 15
I've heard that Kate Moss is more like 5'5" or even shorter.

Shame about Lottie. The boob job was unnecessary. Like all of these girls, she's very pretty, but not a model.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know if this sounds overly righteous or judgmental, but it bothers me when siblings try to ride the coattails of their famous, model sisters. Having the it factor or being model-esque isn’t genetic and you’re not automatically model material by extension. Why can’t these people just have a normal job like everyone else or is that too much work? 😒
This could be just me projecting, but I would have such imposter syndrome if I tried to break into the same field as my very successful sibling. To have a sister who's been lauded as the face of a generation, a legendary fashion icon, and a household name the world over, etc., you'd have to either be completely delusional OR supremely insecure that you'll do anything for attention. Personally, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.

Reactions: 15

Naomi’s done a backstage video at Fendi. Love the bit where Christy, Naomi and Kate ‘baptise’ Lila as baby wagon

Reactions: 3

Naomi’s done a backstage video at Fendi. Love the bit where Christy, Naomi and Kate ‘baptise’ Lila as baby wagon
I think it's hilarious that Kate Moss trots about telling people that she was nicknamed "wagon" at a wedding in Ireland, she clearly has no idea what it means and if someone nicknamed me a wagon they would get a slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it something to do with her always falling off the wagon ??
The story she told in her Vogue video was that she was at a wedding here in Ireland with Christy Turlington and they were dancing and getting tipsy so we're nicknamed "wagons" because they were drunk, but here "wagon" means the most obnoxious, aggressive and head wrecking woman you can meet. Basically the kind of person you would cross the road to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah jaysus there's that wagon.... 😂😂
So funny she thinks it's a badge of honour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's a case of sign the NDA, or not get an invite. Soon word gets around, and you are almost blacklisted. I have even been asked to sign before going on a date! The process is definitely being abused by those that can afford it.
I once asked a lawyer about the amount of NDAs that were compiled because it seems like everyone and his mother were signing them and what he said to me forever stated with me. He was always surprised at the women who signed them and abided by them and I was like oh but they protect the client but he felt that it was more the threat behind them that was successful. He said to me that the women who signed them often had no money no property or anything and he was like if I sue them for breach what would I get back? It's the threat behind them. Not that I am suggesting anyone breach them. Rachel Utichel got millions from Tiger Woods but she breached the NDA and had to give it back.

Perhaps the saddest and most tragic aspect of when celebs commit crimes is that people either who work for them in some capacity have tried to come forward but have been gagged or as mischievous mystery says they have signed an NDA. So they think they will be absolutely ruined and slaughtered by the legal system. However it's a sleight of hand by the lawyers. Plus a lot of domestic staff and nannies know so much but they are gagged. Some staff dont have papers and that is also held unscrupulously over their heads. Plus it is who you know. If you want further employment in the entertainment industry people will ask around and its often an informal procedure in getting hired as in you are recommended.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.