Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For everyone in the Celeb gossip who loves the model goss. As a lot of model goss includes talk about disordered eating/exercise please take this as a trigger warning for the whole thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This girl I know worked as an assistant during the fashion week, she had to help the models dress and get ready before the runaway. She told me that the hadid sisters are both really nice and down to earth, always smiling and saying thank you, while kendall jenner arrived late, went straight to a private zone and she didn’t mix with the other models.

Reactions: 36
How sad is Georgina Rodríguez to be so desperate for attention she made sure she got photographed on her balcony with her bum on display for all.I hate that I'm giving her the attention she was seeking by talking about it here but it's even more ridiculous than Amanda Holden levels of neediness and that's saying something!

Reactions: 13
How sad is Georgina Rodríguez to be so desperate for attention she made sure she got photographed on her balcony with her bum on display for all.I hate that I'm giving her the attention she was seeking by talking about it here but it's even more ridiculous than Amanda Holden levels of neediness and that's saying something!
You just know those sorts of shots are fake paps, organised and staged. Each model who behaves like that obliges others to do the same as they compete for attention.

Does anyone have anything on Tyra Banks? I love her and ANTM.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Em Rata bleeping bugs me. Screams that she’s a feminist at any given opportunity. Cos nothing says feminism like getting your tits out🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Any goss on the 90s supers, I was obsessed with them ? I often wonder about Karen Mulder, I know she has had mental health issues. She was best friends with Carla Bruni and I hope she’s in a better place these days

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Em Rata bleeping bugs me. Screams that she’s a feminist at any given opportunity. Cos nothing says feminism like getting your tits out🙄
Same, god she’s vapid. There’s only so much longer she can carry on taking EXACTLY the same shots before everyone gets bored.

BTW great idea for a thread :love:

Reactions: 14
Same, god she’s vapid. There’s only so much longer she can carry on taking EXACTLY the same shots before everyone gets bored.

BTW great idea for a thread :love:
Her body is good but her face reminds me of a bird, like an emu. She has a very beaky nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, what do people think happened to the lovely Ruslana Korshunova? Was she pushed or did she jump?
Horrible that the news filmed her body on the floor like that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think she’s a gorgeous girl but can see she hit the jackpot and made sure she had a baby ASAP. Her facial work is very good google her before surgery pre nose job.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This girl I know worked as an assistant during the fashion week, she had to help the models dress and get ready before the runaway. She told me that the hadid sisters are both really nice and down to earth, always smiling and saying thank you, while kendall jenner arrived late, went straight to a private zone and she didn’t mix with the other models.
I second this, my friend has walked with Gigi 3 times, Kendall twice and Bella once. She said that Gigi was especially lovely all three times, and although didn’t really mix with Bella she said she was really polite. Kendall however she said was rude and that non of the other models really wanted to mix with her and that she was actually sat alone because no one wanted to sit with her as no one respected her.

Reactions: 38
Used to work in the industry. Haven’t got much exciting gossip as honestly, most ‘names’ I worked with were nice and pretty normal, although most of them weren’t as well known as they are now. You can’t get far in your modelling career by treating others like tit - models are so easily replaced, you’d have to be a huge name to get away with a lot of the stuff people assume is happening. They get so much crap from power-hungry idiots in the industry, too. I always tried really hard to be friendly and kind, and mostly they’d be lovely and charming back.

Anyway, most models are shorter than you’d think. Kate Moss is only about 5’5 and Cara Delevingne isn’t much taller. I am 5’10 and significantly taller than many that I worked with.

Cara is actually the exception to the “most are nice and normal” thing. At the beginning of her career she was hyper, childish and rude and I hated working with her. Admittedly I know a lot of people loved her and thought she was a scream, but I found it like wrangling a toddler. Saw her and Poppy openly doing cocaine around the time they were saying they’d never do drugs because of their mum. Not exactly a revelation, that one!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
This is from years ago, but i heard from a colleague that Janice Dickinson HATED Tyra Banks but not for the obvious competition reasons I assumed. It was simply that Tyra wouldn’t go partying with Janice, so Janice thought she was stuck up. Some other models thought that Tyra was standoffish and cold but hardly worth a feud.

If it‘s still there, Channel 4 on Demand used to have the Model Agency series (it has been years since i watched it). It was a really good show about Premier Models in London. Teenage Leomie Anderson was on it and it followed her early career a little.

Also, Naomi Campbell in recent years, killed the career of a model from one of her shows for the crime of dating one of Campbell’s exes. It really is like these ladies never left school. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Used to work in the industry. Haven’t got much exciting gossip as honestly, most ‘names’ I worked with were nice and pretty normal, although most of them weren’t as well known as they are now. You can’t get far in your modelling career by treating others like tit - models are so easily replaced, you’d have to be a huge name to get away with a lot of the stuff people assume is happening. They get so much crap from power-hungry idiots in the industry, too. I always tried really hard to be friendly and kind, and mostly they’d be lovely and charming back.

Anyway, most models are shorter than you’d think. Kate Moss is only about 5’5 and Cara Delevingne isn’t much taller. I am 5’10 and significantly taller than many that I worked with.

Cara is actually the exception to the “most are nice and normal” thing. At the beginning of her career she was hyper, childish and rude and I hated working with her. Admittedly I know a lot of people loved her and thought she was a scream, but I found it like wrangling a toddler. Saw her and Poppy openly doing cocaine around the time they were saying they’d never do drugs because of their mum. Not exactly a revelation, that one!
You should be aware that Cara D suffers from ADHD. It’s a lifelong developmental disorder, and also causes sufferers’ brains to mature later.

Reactions: 13
You should be aware that Cara D suffers from ADHD. It’s a lifelong developmental disorder, and also causes sufferers’ brains to mature later.
Perhaps she should have kept away from the coke then, because that was clearly a problem at the time.

She spoke to assistants like they were tit. I doubt that had much to do with ADHD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Perhaps she should have kept away from the coke then, because that was clearly a problem at the time.

She spoke to assistants like they were tit. I doubt that had much to do with ADHD.
There were those pap photos which captured her dropping a bag of white powder whilst entering her house in the morning, so you're definitely right there!

Reactions: 30
There were those pap photos which captured her dropping a bag of white powder whilst entering her house in the morning, so you're definitely right there!
I remember those pics! It didn’t come as a shock to me at the time, as I said in my previous post I’d seen her & Poppy (her sis) happily snorting away in Proud Galleries loos at least twice (at one point they didn’t even close the door to the stall, it was like they wanted someone to take a photo) and I’d heard rumblings of it at work well before that, too. All probably about two years before those photos came out.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.