Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope I never see anything on Candice Swanepoel because I love her!
I worked with her - pleased to tell you that she’s one of the models I would consider nice and normal. Sweet and patient. This was just before she got cast by Victoria’s Secret though, so she wasn’t as well known as she is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Used to work in the industry. Haven’t got much exciting gossip as honestly, most ‘names’ I worked with were nice and pretty normal, although most of them weren’t as well known as they are now. You can’t get far in your modelling career by treating others like tit - models are so easily replaced, you’d have to be a huge name to get away with a lot of the stuff people assume is happening.
Yeah this makes sense. I saw an interview with Gigi Hadid once and she said she thinks its really important to be someone that people enjoy working with and she thinks it is one of the reasons she got a lot of her jobs.

I was surprised she is pregnant! I didn't think her and Zayn would last but I hope it's going well for them as she seems sweet.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone have any opinions on Naomi, having met her? Obviously there's a lot of opinions (and stories) which precede her but I'd love to know what people really think (I find her fascinating myself)

Reactions: 5
I worked with her - pleased to tell you that she’s one of the models I would consider nice and normal. Sweet and patient. This was just before she got cast by Victoria’s Secret though, so she wasn’t as well known as she is now.
Oh yay! Exactly what I’d have thought. Thank you for confirming :)

Reactions: 4
I've never got the appeal of Cara. But hey, blue blood and all that...

Reactions: 25
Regarding Naomi C I recall pics circulating of her severe bald patches from years of wearing extensions and weaves (google it if interested) and since then I’ve always been super aware that her beautiful hair is in fact all wigs. She’s still beautiful but I can’t get over the fakery!

Reactions: 16
Regarding Naomi C I recall pics circulating of her severe bald patches from years of wearing extensions and weaves (google it if interested) and since then I’ve always been super aware that her beautiful hair is in fact all wigs. She’s still beautiful but I can’t get over the fakery!
Litterally most black people wear wigs, weaves, extensions, it’s one of the most common things in the world 😂 I wouldn’t call it fakery as pretty much everyone knows that it’s hard to style black girl natural hair and she wouldn’t never be able to get her slick straight hairstyle.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder what happened with her husband? They were together for years and suddenly split up :unsure:

Reactions: 1
I wonder what happened with her husband? They were together for years and suddenly split up :unsure:
I heard rumors that he cheated on her around the time she had the second kid and then they broke up. Not sure if it’s true.

Reactions: 6
Litterally most black people wear wigs, weaves, extensions, it’s one of the most common things in the world 😂 I wouldn’t call it fakery as pretty much everyone knows that it’s hard to style black girl natural hair and she wouldn’t never be able to get her slick straight hairstyle.
you’re totally right, I think I just felt like a dufus for not realising for about 15 years. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Any more stories on Kate Moss? There were a few in the Celeb Gossip thread, all backing up my thoughts that she’s pretty down to earth and lovely.

Reactions: 4
Perhaps she should have kept away from the coke then, because that was clearly a problem at the time.

She spoke to assistants like they were tit. I doubt that had much to do with ADHD.
You said she was, hyper, rude and childish, and that it was like wrangling a toddler, not that she was a cokehead and spoke to assistants like tit.

Although people with ADHD can lack social skills, and are prone to developing substance abuse problems, which may also explain your other grievances with her.

Reactions: 8
Anything on Elsa Hosk, Josephine Skriver, and Kelly Gale?

Don't know much about the first two other than the fact that they're gorgeous ladies. Kelly seems like a prick though, with her burger-shaming exercising at in-n-out. :cautious:

Reactions: 3
This is from years ago, but i heard from a colleague that Janice Dickinson HATED Tyra Banks but not for the obvious competition reasons I assumed. It was simply that Tyra wouldn’t go partying with Janice, so Janice thought she was stuck up. Some other models thought that Tyra was standoffish and cold but hardly worth a feud.

If it‘s still there, Channel 4 on Demand used to have the Model Agency series (it has been years since i watched it). It was a really good show about Premier Models in London. Teenage Leomie Anderson was on it and it followed her early career a little.

Also, Naomi Campbell in recent years, killed the career of a model from one of her shows for the crime of dating one of Campbell’s exes. It really is like these ladies never left school. :rolleyes:
Am I remembering this correctly, didn't Vernon Kay start of on either this show or another one, does anyone recall it?

Reactions: 2
I saw Naomi many years ago in London. She was extremely skinny and tall but I did not think she was as beautiful as her pictures.

Does anyone have any goss on Irina Shayk? I remember reading when she was pregnant that the baby wasn't Bradley Coopers as they were in faux relationship but he couldn't really deny that it was his baby without outing himself for being in a faux relationship - anyone know if there's any truth to this?

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any goss on Irina Shayk? I remember reading when she was pregnant that the baby wasn't Bradley Coopers as they were in faux relationship but he couldn't really deny that it was his baby without outing himself for being in a faux relationship - anyone know if there's any truth to this?
I am not sure about Lea not being Bradley’s. But I do think Irina is a yacht girl / professional beard. She was with Cristiano Ronaldo after all.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think she isn't his. He's still in the girl's life, why would he do that if he weren't the father?
They could've said she cheated on him or just quietly kept the girl out of the media so the public doesn't catch onto Brad's non-paternity.
Instead, he has fully accepted her and has her over at his place as per their custody agreement.
Others father children and won't accept them, why would someone accept their beard's offspring?
I don't think Brad's gay. But who knows.

I am not sure about Lea not being Bradley’s. But I do think Irina is a yacht girl / professional beard. She was with Cristiano Ronaldo after all.
Fully agree, I think so, too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.