Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure about Lea not being Bradley’s. But I do think Irina is a yacht girl / professional beard. She was with Cristiano Ronaldo after all.
Is Ronaldo known for making use of yacht girls or something? Or gay? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen a lot of gossip/blinds about Naomi being essentially a madam with ties to Jeffery Epstein and sex trafficking etc. Some go as far to say she has ties with MK ultra and monarch programming, but obviously this is all conspiracy theory unless things come out.

Reactions: 21
Isn’t it sort of an open secret that a lot of models and actresses, particularly the b and c list ones, are part-time yachters? Even some A-list ones as well. I seem to recall Miranda Kerr being forced to give up a lot of diamonds and jewelry given to her by businessman Jho Low, whose now an international fugitive. There was never anything about them dating on the news until that hit the circuit so I always assumed she was a very expensive hooker for hire to the richest men. Someone must be orchestrating this stuff and I can see someone like Naomi, beautiful and connected but older, being a good fit for this role.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I second this, my friend has walked with Gigi 3 times, Kendall twice and Bella once. She said that Gigi was especially lovely all three times, and although didn’t really mix with Bella she said she was really polite. Kendall however she said was rude and that non of the other models really wanted to mix with her and that she was actually sat alone because no one wanted to sit with her as no one respected her.
I think that says more about the other girls then it does about Kendall tbh

Reactions: 10
Any goss on the 90s supers, I was obsessed with them ? I often wonder about Karen Mulder, I know she has had mental health issues. She was best friends with Carla Bruni and I hope she’s in a better place these days
I sat next to Jodie Kidd at a Polo match once.. her hair was v greasy and tied up with an elastic band. She was swigging beer out of the bottle and smoking. No makeup on..she was v plain!

Her brother is a complete nut..his Instagram is an interesting read..#dontdodrugskids

Reactions: 7
I think that says more about the other girls then it does about Kendall tbh
Too true. “No one wanted to sit with her” - ugh, how toxic is the fashion industry? It sounds like the worst times in school. And you know that classic thing you tell the bullied kid no one wants to sit with “they’re just jealous”? - well, in this case they clearly are !

Reactions: 10
Too true. “No one wanted to sit with her” - ugh, how toxic is the fashion industry? It sounds like the worst times in school. And you know that classic thing you tell the bullied kid no one wants to sit with “they’re just jealous”? - well, in this case they clearly are !
Certainly not the case lol well in my case of my friend, she had no clue who Kendall was (she went into the fashion industry not knowing a lot). All she knew about her is that she went to non of the fittings, turned up late and was rude to everyone. I’m sure plenty of girls are jealous of Kendall but it is well known that Kendall isn’t respected in the modelling world with how she’s treated people within it.

*this happened the first time my friend met Kendall, she met her on a later date when she was sat with her and Gigi and said that she was nicer then but she felt like this was the case because Gigi was making the effort to include both her and Kendall in the convo

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Certainly not the case lol well in my case of my friend, she had no clue who Kendall was (she went into the fashion industry not knowing a lot). All she knew about her is that she went to non of the fittings, turned up late and was rude to everyone. I’m sure plenty of girls are jealous of Kendall but it is well known that Kendall isn’t respected in the modelling world with how she’s treated people within it.

*this happened the first time my friend met Kendall, she met her on a later date when she was sat with her and Gigi and said that she was nicer then but she felt like this was the case because Gigi was making the effort to include both her and Kendall in the convo
The things is with Kendall, on the Kardashians show, in early episodes and later, she comes across as painfully shy and introverted and even she admits she gets anxiety meeting new people. Kylie was the more outgoing one. I wonder if it comes down to that? I am quite a shy person and have been told I am "rude" before because I am not enthusiastic when meeting people and slightly awkward. I've seen people who have met her say she is nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I am not sure about Lea not being Bradley’s. But I do think Irina is a yacht girl / professional beard. She was with Cristiano Ronaldo after all.
It was her “fling” with 79 year old Sepp Blatter (former head of FIFA) that confirmed that she’s a yacht girl to me. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
A few years old, but I don’t think a “shy“ model would throw money at a waitress’ face and over the floor after trying to skip out on a bill after being refused alcohol. A model who thinks she’s far too important might...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The things is with Kendall, on the Kardashians show, in early episodes and later, she comes across as painfully shy and introverted and even she admits she gets anxiety meeting new people. Kylie was the more outgoing one. I wonder if it comes down to that? I am quite a shy person and have been told I am "rude" before because I am not enthusiastic when meeting people and slightly awkward. I've seen people who have met her say she is nice.
I think it was more the fact that my friend had been to fittings every weekend for 4 weeks like 99% of the models whilst being a full time AS student, had Kendall’s outfit fitted to her so they knew it would fit Kendall, turned up on time, was polite to everyone whereas Kendall didn’t go to the fittings was late and was rude, not shy, rude. There’s been other incidents which is why she isn’t respected in the modelling world.

Like I said the second time was a more positive experience and it did seem like she may of had a bit of anxiety ie Gigi doing most of the talking. It’s not like everyone hates her or is jealous of her or that she’s not nice, she’s just been a little rude and not the most respected.

Reactions: 11
A few years old, but I don’t think a “shy“ model would throw money at a waitress’ face and over the floor after trying to skip out on a bill after being refused alcohol. A model who thinks she’s far too important might...

I was just about to share this myself. Never looked at her the same after this but can definitely believe she did it.

Reactions: 9
I was just about to share this myself. Never looked at her the same after this but can definitely believe she did it.
I was going to link loads of stories in the press of her bad behaviour. Whether it was saying she worked harder than the other models she worked with or the like, but would rather show the cracked video taking the piss out her and her Pepsi ad and even three years later, it is well worth a watch.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.