Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Yolanda was brutal about their eating habits though 😳
i felt so bad wth the big cake they got for Gigis birthday
she was allowed literally a crumb of her own birthday cake! :(
i just think its odd how Gigi and Zayne are even still a thing - isn't it quite well known he is suffering from a heroin addiction (i read she had a drug problem also)
like is it possible to be in a relationship with someone who is on drugs and you be totally sober? Sorry if i'm totally wrong here but just a thought

Reactions: 13

vallend

Karlie Kloss is another one who is nothing special. Never seen the fuss about her. She’s tall but everything else is so meh 🤷🏽‍♀️

meowmeowbeans

VIP Member
Leni Klum and Lila Moss could be the same person, in terms of averageness and nepotism. The double standard of modeling is real. Most runway models have to fit within limits that would be impossible for the average person. If you don’t, then too bad, a hundred other models could take your place. Unless your parents are famous, in that case your average face and height is now “inclusive”.

Tilly41

I hope Karlie Kloss is well and healthy. She has had to endure a lot and I hope she is getting supported at this time. I hope her husband is looking out for her. Unfortunately she has a really really awful father in law who was openly horrible about her to his son Josh basically telling him to get rid of her. I could never ever get over the gall of the Kushners .....I dont know how they dare call anyone out ever. Charles Kushner her father in law has been imprisoned for fraud and set his own family member up on tape with a prostitute. That is the kind of people she has to put up with. I am glad she has managed to stay out of all this political trouble recently. I think Ivanka has always been a massively jealous of Karlie because she was a genuine bona fide top model and she is so envious of her.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
I was told Bella was the tallest out of all three, by someone who has worked with them but looking at photos she mostly looks shorter than Gigi. So no clue lol, I think she wears very high heels a lot. Bella is meant to be the loveliest out of them all though, and Gigi’s got an amazing rep aswell.
I think the Hadids generally have good reputations - Yolanda raised them well. I recall either Gigi or Bella saying that they were always taught to work hard and be kind and gracious, because there are millions of girls out there more beautiful than they are and that they should be grateful for the opportunities they have and show that.

I wonder how the VS angels are, particularly Josephine Skriver, Elsa Hosk, Jasmin Tookes, Romee Strijd, and Emily Didonato. I've heard Doutzen is a great person and Grace Elizabeth and Taylor Hill are serious bitches.

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Used to work in the industry. Haven’t got much exciting gossip as honestly, most ‘names’ I worked with were nice and pretty normal, although most of them weren’t as well known as they are now. You can’t get far in your modelling career by treating others like shit - models are so easily replaced, you’d have to be a huge name to get away with a lot of the stuff people assume is happening. They get so much crap from power-hungry idiots in the industry, too. I always tried really hard to be friendly and kind, and mostly they’d be lovely and charming back.

Anyway, most models are shorter than you’d think. Kate Moss is only about 5’5 and Cara Delevingne isn’t much taller. I am 5’10 and significantly taller than many that I worked with.

Cara is actually the exception to the “most are nice and normal” thing. At the beginning of her career she was hyper, childish and rude and I hated working with her. Admittedly I know a lot of people loved her and thought she was a scream, but I found it like wrangling a toddler. Saw her and Poppy openly doing cocaine around the time they were saying they’d never do drugs because of their mum. Not exactly a revelation, that one!
You should be aware that Cara D suffers from ADHD. It’s a lifelong developmental disorder, and also causes sufferers’ brains to mature later.

Falkor

VIP Member
A friend of my brother's went out with Claudia Schiffer for a while - she dumped him after she was papped topless on holiday with him and was convinced he'd called the photographers. He hadn't and it was only when the phone hacking scandal broke that he realised what had happened.

• Wow
How sad is Georgina Rodríguez to be so desperate for attention she made sure she got photographed on her balcony with her bum on display for all.I hate that I'm giving her the attention she was seeking by talking about it here but it's even more ridiculous than Amanda Holden levels of neediness and that's saying something!

MadameOvary

Chatty Member
I don't think we should blame her for te awful outfit cause she doesn't get to choose. I found these studio shots of the look and it doesn't do her justice. I understand that it's not her fault and that she's a mom but what sucks is that nepo girlies like her get a pass for having imperfections, aging, gaining weight or not being tall enough. If models from ordinary families were tolerated for this than I wouldn't say a thing.

For some reason Gigi reminds me here of old Madonna.
God, she could land a role in Eastenders with that look.

• Haha

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I am not sure about Lea not being Bradley’s. But I do think Irina is a yacht girl / professional beard. She was with Cristiano Ronaldo after all.
It was her “fling” with 79 year old Sepp Blatter (former head of FIFA) that confirmed that she’s a yacht girl to me. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Umfortunately, I have had to sign a few NDA's over the years, so I have to be careful what I say. Most of these parties you can't attend without signing them which is a shame as some of the stuff is properly eye watering. I have already probably said too much on another thread. However, I can say that I have seen Robbie Williams come on to a guy, and I knew Sam Fox was into girls a long time before she came out!
Robbie’s such a creepy weirdo and he was so popular at one point! Baffling.

Badirene

VIP Member
Wasn’t it something to do with her always falling off the wagon ??
The story she told in her Vogue video was that she was at a wedding here in Ireland with Christy Turlington and they were dancing and getting tipsy so we're nicknamed "wagons" because they were drunk, but here "wagon" means the most obnoxious, aggressive and head wrecking woman you can meet. Basically the kind of person you would cross the road to avoid.

• Haha

Millais

Chatty Member
I’ve just had to unfollow Doutzen Kroes on insta after she posted some weird antivax nonsense :rolleyes:

LaraQ

VIP Member
I don’t think there’s any current model who is as photogenic as Kate or Linda

I think Vittoria Ceretti is the most striking of the current models,she could definitely hold her own alongside Kate and Linda.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
Helena Christensen is and was my ultimate girl crush
I was getting my haircut in a small neighborhood salon in nyc a couple years ago and she walked in. It was a cold snowy winter day and she quickly realized that she had lost a glove when she got out of the cab and ran back out to go look for it. She said her grandmother had made them for her and was so happy she found it 🥰 She was stunning.

• Heart

Mischievous Mystery

I realise you have signed and have to keep to the terms of NDAs but this is how celebrities get away with stuff. Hopefully one day someone will either have or be given the financial clout to breach them. I would love to see a drug dealer spill the beans on their celebrity clients
It's a case of sign the NDA, or not get an invite. Soon word gets around, and you are almost blacklisted. I have even been asked to sign before going on a date! The process is definitely being abused by those that can afford it.

• Wow
  • Sad

MeLlamoMiami

I watch her YouTube and I think she said a while back that they'd picked the name ages ago and said something like "I think it's a Dutch name?" to her boyfriend, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that's it's a real name that just translates weirdly. They're building a house in the Netherlands and she also said she can't imagine speaking to the baby in English so it seems like they won't be around too many native English speakers who'll be like "Mint? Ok then 😬"
It's not a Dutch name. I'm Dutch and everyone that I know is saying it is a weird name

• Haha