Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmsterdamAjax

A lot of people don’t like the direction she’s taking with her channel/career given she doesn’t really model much anymore, and is really pushing the influencer angle.
I thought your comments were funny and had to react. I am not even their big fan. But Sanne in fact does still model and it still is her job, but she set up business and she's not only 'influencing' like your wrote earlier.

Lionsden

VIP Member
Yes - Karen Mulder was gorgeous in the 80s and 90s.
Pity she messed with her nose.
Wow, I wasn't aware she had had anything done. That really is very unfortunate. She had classic features that would have aged beautifully.

svdwoodsen

VIP Member
A lot of the VS angels are in Miami now, shocking! Who's your favorite out of all of them? I kinda feel like the girls that have babies now (Elsa, Romee) might be missing out (I don't think having a baby is less important than partying, but for Romee especially it seems a bit early, also considering her lifestyle and career). And, Kelsey Merrit really infiltrated herself with the fellow VS models, she's always hanging out with Jasmine, Josephine etc. She obviously has a good personality, since she's managed to make so many new friends the second she got the VS show!
I like Elsa! Her instagram content is good and she also feels much more high-profile with high flying friends than the other VS women. I'm guessing it's a combination of her being slightly older and more experienced and she seems like a fun person to hang out with.

She was in a Valentino ad recently and partners with really good brands. She's also been in a ton of Vogue/Vanity Fair/Harpers Bazaar type of magazines on either the cover and or editorial section. The younger Angels (Josephine, Romee, Jasmine) don't seem to be getting nearly as much high profile work anymore and are moving towards the influencer direction which is disappointing. The non angels who walked the show are doing even more of this. I guess the VS show being cancelled really hurt their careers. The only VS girls outside of Elsa who are also still firmly in high fashion are the American angels (Grace Elizabeth, Taylor Hill).

Last edited:

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Frida Aasen? She is absolutely tiny and getting smaller by the day. She’s answering questions on insta right now and one is what do you eat in a day, she said she won’t be answering it. Probably because she doesn’t eat anything!

do yall think theyll restart vs shows? i know all of the models/photographers/trainers/glam want them again, but it seems the majority of ppl outside of fashion do not.
they still constantly post throwback pics.