Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Naomi vid reminded me... what are peoples' thoughts on Kaia Gerber? She's an interesting one, being the child of a celeb/supermodel, but actually has some "it" factor that other celeb-spawns and insta-models don't. She's pretty, to be sure, but something about her proportions bothers me... like, she's too broad for her petite head.

Reactions: 11
I just don’t think Kaia looks like a model. She’s actress-pretty, not model-pretty.

Maybe if she wasn’t born famous, she might have been an average catalogue (or these days, Instagram) model. But definitely not a supermodel.

Reactions: 16
That Naomi vid reminded me... what are peoples' thoughts on Kaia Gerber? She's an interesting one, being the child of a celeb/supermodel, but actually has some "it" factor that other celeb-spawns and insta-models don't. She's pretty, to be sure, but something about her proportions bothers me... like, she's too broad for her petite head.
I think Kaia is a pretty girl but on the shorter side. I agree with the other post that she would be an average catalogue/instagram model but not high fashion. Her face is just nice but not beautiful or striking in anyway.

A very beautiful brunette with dark eyes would be Grace Elizabeth or Blanca Padilla.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
(Grace Elizabeth has green eyes, and medium brown hair. But aside from this nitpick I agree otherwise!)
Apologies - you’re right ish! It says hazel and does look very green in certain photos.

Reactions: 1
I just don’t think Kaia looks like a model. She’s actress-pretty, not model-pretty.

Maybe if she wasn’t born famous, she might have been an average catalogue (or these days, Instagram) model. But definitely not a supermodel.

I remember reading a blind about the girl a few years ago discussing her iron discipline 500 calorie a day diet. I don’t think that sort of thing is sustainable longterm and it makes me wonder if she and other spawn models are fighting tooth and nail against their own body shapes rather than being naturally slender.

Not a criticism of healthy eating, just seems disordered for a young teenager who would normally have a far higher metabolism than an old waddler like me.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kaia Gerber is clearly an attractive girl but not fashion model material to me. Her features are not in proportion. Never got the hype about her mum either.

Reactions: 16
I remember reading a blind about the girl a few years ago discussing her iron discipline 500 calorie a day diet. I don’t think that sort of thing is sustainable longterm and it makes me wonder if she and other spawn models are fighting tooth and nail against their own body shapes rather than being naturally slender.
I think about this too. Sooner or later, Kendall's genes are going to catch up with her, especially since she isn't super tall. I wonder why these girls didn't just go into commercial modeling... I guess since they don't need the money, anything that isn't walking fashion week and posing for Vogue is beneath them.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I think about this too. Sooner or later, Kendall's genes are going to catch up with her, especially since she isn't super tall. I wonder why these girls didn't just go into commercial modeling... I guess since they don't need the money, anything that isn't walking fashion week and posing for Vogue is beneath them.
Oh I don't know about Kendall - Caitlyn is very long and lean - look at her pictures from when she was an athlete - so she might well take after that side of the family. Kylie got the Momma Kris genes - dumpy but receptive to surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh I don't know about Kendall - Caitlyn is very long and lean - look at her pictures from when she was an athlete - so she might well take after that side of the family. Kylie got the Momma Kris genes - dumpy but receptive to surgery.
Is it Kris' side of the family or the Kardasian side that makes her children so short and disproportionate? Kendall imho is the only one with a nice figure out of the entire Jenner/Kardashian clan. Kris herself wasn't too bad either back in the days.

Reactions: 6
I've heard a lot of these not so legit models (i.e. family connections, instagram models, etc.) are all shorter and heavier in real life than their card numbers. I've heard that Emily Ratajkowski is actually 5'5 and that both Gigi and Bella are shorter than their reported measurements so I'm not terribly surprised at this.

When you look at someone like Kendall or Bella and girls like Freja Beha Erichsen or Adriana Lima, the difference is like night and day. The former are just pretty-ish girls who are on the taller side and the latter are stunners who leave an impression wherever they go.
I bumped into Emily Ratajkowski in NYC and I’d say she is even shorter than 5,5- maybe even 5,2. I was completely stunned, she’s minute.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Is it Kris' side of the family or the Kardasian side that makes her children so short and disproportionate? Kendall imho is the only one with a nice figure out of the entire Jenner/Kardashian clan. Kris herself wasn't too bad either back in the days.
Out of all of them, I would say Kendall is the most attractive without too much obvious cosmetic surgery.

Reactions: 7
If Kylie is short and curvy like her half-sisters, some of it has got to be coming from Kris’s side. I’ve seen some photos of models and their families, and while it’s true they can be the black sheep (maybe giraffe would be more appropriate), I don’t think that’s what’s happening with Kendall. She definitely has boobs and a butt, and needs to work out and restrict her diet to maintain her slimness.

Reactions: 1
If Kylie is short and curvy like her half-sisters, some of it has got to be coming from Kris’s side. I’ve seen some photos of models and their families, and while it’s true they can be the black sheep (maybe giraffe would be more appropriate), I don’t think that’s what’s happening with Kendall. She definitely has boobs and a butt, and needs to work out and restrict her diet to maintain her slimness.
And yet she acts like she can eat anything and everything... annoying

Reactions: 4

Not a criticism of healthy eating, just seems disordered for a young teenager who would normally have a far higher metabolism than an old waddler like me.
think I saw on Romee Strijd’s insta, when she announced she was pregnant, she discussed how she put on weight in order to do so. Said how much she restricted her diet, worked out and didn’t have a period foR a while. This is the side most people don’t see sadly

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.