Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Karen Elson? She’s always seemed a bit too clean for me as a model of her era, but maybe she’s the exception 🤷🏻‍♀️ Except the marrying a rock star trope, obviously.

Not sure if mentioned before, but Jasmine Tookes (Victoria Secret model) wedding looked like A DREAM.
She looked like an actual princess! Her husband is from a wealthy/ political family in Ecuador. I think they make a beautiful couple. I find it refreshing seeing a model marry someone like this, she definitely married up (in terms of status), as he comes from a powerful family.

Her dress is absolutely amazing, the wedding looked like a fairytale.

View attachment 793468
I'm obsessed with them 😍
Pretty. Still give the marriage a couple of years.

Reactions: 2
Interesting you still didn't explain what you meant here. You have no backing to this and it's clearly made up/ a rumour.
No,it's not a rumour.There was definitely some controversy about the wedding,something to do with the location rather than the couple themselves.Google it if you want the details.

Reactions: 4
Thoughts on Bridget Malcolm? I’ve quite enjoyed her honesty about her experience with the industry

Thoughts on Bridget Malcolm? I’ve quite enjoyed her honesty about her experience with the industry
I actually went to school with her. We were both in the school orchestra/choir together as well. I remember there being quite a bit of buzz in Perth when she was around 15 because she became the face of an Australian swimwear brand (people were saying she was too young and was being sexualised).

Kinda forgot about her until she popped up in the VSFS a few years ago (she did some Aussie interviews about it) and just recently saw she was on 60 minutes Australia talking about how VS exploits young women. Good on her for talking about it I think, especially with VS trying to shamelessly rebrand itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I actually went to school with her. We were both in the school orchestra/choir together as well.

That’s actually pleasant - usually when someone pops up to say they went to school with someone mentioned on this website, it normally isn’t complimentary. :D

Does anyone follow Frida Aasen? She is absolutely tiny and getting smaller by the day. She’s answering questions on insta right now and one is what do you eat in a day, she said she won’t be answering it. Probably because she doesn’t eat anything!

Wow, strong feelings ha!

here’s an example, but plenty more online about the requests that they made for their big day causing some controversy:

P.s this is a gossip website…for gossip 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, strong feelings indeed 😉 thanks for the article.
Incase you didn't realise, I never said we couldn't gossip here. I merely asked for evidence, because gossip site or not, what we say should be backed up. But that's just my opinion 😙

Does anyone follow Frida Aasen? She is absolutely tiny and getting smaller by the day. She’s answering questions on insta right now and one is what do you eat in a day, she said she won’t be answering it. Probably because she doesn’t eat anything!
She seems naturally thin. Her fiancé is a total playboy though I'm not hopeful their marriage will last when she starts ageing.

Oh really? Who is he? She’s definitely naturally thin but works hard to be that shape she is which is extremely small imo!

Frida Aasen is so small, omg. What's the tea on her fiance? Unrelated to Frida, but Romee Strijd should really cut her hair or something, it's too long and looks dead. I don't wanna be mean but she and Gigi kinda lost their sparkle lately, it might be the motherhood and the tiredness, ofc.

Reactions: 1
I have such mixed feelings about Max.Definite douche vibes but he also seems totally obsessed with Sanne.I'm fascinated by their friendship with Jessie and that insanely hot Jason guy.They literally do everything together.Very weird dynamic.
Wasn't that matcha company Sanne and Max are involved in originally co-owned by Armie Hammer?
I remember they all had the big promo shoots on all their instagrams and then when the tit it the fan for Armie about the cannibal bdsm thing they all disappeared and it was just Sanne and Max... I assume AH is still a silent partner?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wasn't that matcha company Sanne and Max are involved in originally co-owned by Armie Hammer?
I remember they all had the big promo shoots on all their instagrams and then when the tit it the fan for Armie about the cannibal bdsm thing they all disappeared and it was just Sanne and Max... I assume AH is still a silent partner?

Yes,Armie was definitely involved with their company until all the controversy happened.I don't know if he still is or is just a silent partner now like you speculated.

I loved this interview, finally a personal one from Romee. There's English subtitles.

Reactions: 2
Any tea on Karen Elson? She’s always seemed a bit too clean for me as a model of her era, but maybe she’s the exception 🤷🏻‍♀️ Except the marrying a rock star trope, obviously.
I really like Karen, from what I have heard Jack White isnt into monogamy at all and declined to tell her that when they were married. They seem to get on now but I think Karen made sure she got a good deal in the divorce to keep things quiet. She is signed under his label as a singer(shes not bad at all) and seems quite happy living in Nashville.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.