Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Karen, from what I have heard Jack White isnt into monogamy at all and declined to tell her that when they were married. They seem to get on now but I think Karen made sure she got a good deal in the divorce to keep things quiet. She is signed under his label as a singer(shes not bad at all) and seems quite happy living in Nashville.
She's come a looooong way from dreary old Oldham!

Reactions: 3
Romee doesn’t look great lately. I don’t think the bleached hair suits her

Yeah, her hair is naff.
It's too white at the front, which now actually looks grey.
And the centre parting with the uplifted roots is very, very ageing, very Nurse Ratchett.
Does nothing for her - except make her look older.

I loved this interview, finally a personal one from Romee. There's English subtitles.
I really liked it too! She also was really honest about what it takes to be a model. What stress they have to put their bodies through.

Reactions: 2
Doutzen announced that she will quit her modelling work. Not surprised though, with her stance regarding the vaccine. She has basically said that she only wants to do 'clean' work, work that she values

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Doutzen announced that she will quit her modelling work. Not surprised though, with her stance regarding the vaccine. She has basically said that she only wants to do 'clean' work, work that she values
I doubt any big names will want her advertising their product? Doesn’t she believe the vaccine was created to control the population or something silly?

I know some people in the fashion industry and everyone agreed that she was never going to come back. It's not just what she said because sadly a lot of famous people have said similar things (and apparently she's been saying similar stuff before the pandemic), it's also how she said it. Killed her own career, really.

Reactions: 8

Telling in his retirement speech he mentions things that require his attention. Saving his marriage as a cheat?

I doubt any big names will want her advertising their product? Doesn’t she believe the vaccine was created to control the population or something silly?
She's just another badly educated but beautiful woman.
She's lookin' damn miserable these days.
Also, she's getting older looking.

Telling in his retirement speech he mentions things that require his attention. Saving his marriage as a cheat?

Wouldn't surprise me.
I've also heard that he has major mental health issues.

Will he be keeping up that miserable diet of his, now he's retired?

I know some people in the fashion industry and everyone agreed that she was never going to come back. It's not just what she said because sadly a lot of famous people have said similar things (and apparently she's been saying similar stuff before the pandemic), it's also how she said it. Killed her own career, really.
Interesting. Yeah - she's as over as Julius Caesar.
Any other goss?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'Getting older looking', give over, she's still objectively beautiful even if she's being a melt

• Heart
'Getting older looking', give over, she's still objectively beautiful even if she's being a melt
I already said that she is beautiful.
But at 37 she is aged in the fashion world. She's looking older in her more recent vlogs.
Either way she's done, by the sounds of it.

Reactions: 6
Work trips or not, Jess was still flirting a lot with Max in all the videos. You can Google this. They definitely did - I don’t have the receipts but you can check GG threads, which has screenshots. The girls did have a video together but none of them follow each other anymore on social media and they definitely fell out at some point and that coincided with Jess’ absence from YouTube (the stalker might also be part of it).

Jason was on their couch earlier this year but I’m not sure if that’s still the case. I don’t really follow or watch Sanne.

There’s actually a lot of goss about Sanne (and Max and Jessica by extension) if you Google her. Ever since she started her influencer pivot, people have had a lot to say. 👀
yep it was so obvious in the videos. I liked Jessica's earlier videos, she was unique. Then you can see how increasingly insecure she has become. Very unsure of herself and at one point she changed her manner of speaking to sort of imitate Sanne, pursuing her lips on certain words. Now she's blond.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
And now Sanne & Max are engaged. I find it really hard to believe she didn't notice the cameraman! And Max is so cringy, even when he was proposing he was rude at one point (making her hurry up because of the rain/his plans) ??

And now Sanne & Max are engaged. I find it really hard to believe she didn't notice the cameraman! And Max is so cringy, even when he was proposing he was rude at one point (making her hurry up because of the rain/his plans) ??
Max is handsome but doesn't seem to have a lot going on career wise. But apparently his family is wealthy and Sanne is a hustler so it'll probably work out? I agree he seems to have the power in the relationship and is often kind of rude towards her but he treated Jessica similarly.

Reactions: 1
Max is handsome but doesn't seem to have a lot going on career wise. But apparently his family is wealthy and Sanne is a hustler so it'll probably work out? I agree he seems to have the power in the relationship and is often kind of rude towards her but he treated Jessica similarly.
Sanne seems to be his career now, and of course they've got that Matcha business they never shut up about. You're right,his Dad is crazy rich, so money probably isn't an issue for him.I've always thought Max seemed borderline obsessed with Sanne.I think he loves how pure she is,he was her first ever boyfriend.

• Sick
He's a bit of a douchebag.
Wish he'd cut that hair - it does nothing for him.
He seems to have little to no career of his own.
He knows a good thing when he sees it too and has latched onto Sanne.

He's a bit of a douchebag.
Wish he'd cut that hair - it does nothing for him.
He seems to have little to no career of his own.
He knows a good thing when he sees it too and has latched onto Sanne.
I've always been Surprised by the choice of partners when it came to the VS angels (Romee, Candice, Josephine, Elsa) and women who just walked the show (Sanne). A lot of them seem to go for the supportive guy who doesn't have a very serious career of his own, especially compared to themselves. Nothing wrong with that of course. I think it's much better than the choices made by models like Rosie and Kelly. At least most of the guys are cute and age appropriate, and seem like doting partners.

I've always been Surprised by the choice of partners when it came to the VS angels (Romee, Candice, Josephine, Elsa) and women who just walked the show (Sanne). A lot of them seem to go for the supportive guy who doesn't have a very serious career of his own, especially compared to themselves. Nothing wrong with that of course. I think it's much better than the choices made by models like Rosie and Kelly. At least most of the guys are cute and age appropriate, and seem like doting partners.
I know what you mean! It’s interesting. I think in the case Romee and Candice their partners (well ex in candice’s case) were long time teen boyfriends which is sweet. Better than gold digging *cough cough Miranda Kerr* et al.
Has Candice got a new partner does anyone know?

I know what you mean! It’s interesting. I think in the case Romee and Candice their partners (well ex in candice’s case) were long time teen boyfriends which is sweet. Better than gold digging *cough cough Miranda Kerr* et al.
Has Candice got a new partner does anyone know?
Haven't seen Candice in any paparazzi photos with a man for years. But she has two young kids so maybe she's more focused on raising them and her career? I hope she's not holding back because she still has feelings for her ex. She deserves better.

Haven't seen Candice in any paparazzi photos with a man for years. But she has two young kids so maybe she's more focused on raising them and her career? I hope she's not holding back because she still has feelings for her ex. She deserves better.
She's dating the male model Andres Velencoso now. They look cute together.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.