Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Romee Strijd sure seems to have an incredibly high needs baby, judging from her most recent YouTube vlogs.

Romee Strijd sure seems to have an incredibly high needs baby, judging from her most recent YouTube vlogs.
Very.I follow her on YT and she seems like a lovely person but she's one of those models I've never quite understood the appeal of.

Reactions: 4
I can't even imagine Heidi, especially since Leni has or had a boyfriend and at 17 the two
probably did more than just holding hands :D

Reactions: 1
That one has been revealed as Kate Moss.
I can't see that. The last revealed blind of Kate Moss was back in February.....

I can't see that. The last revealed blind of Kate Moss was back in February.....

There's a number of gossip sites, this reveal was on ACG. The link keeps ballsing up when I try and capture it but here's the post
This foreign born permanent A list model is trying to find the perfect man to take the virginity of her daughter. Kate Moss/Lila (Kate Moss’ daughter Lila, 18, looks just like her supermodel mom)

Reading the comments on that story has made me feel sick. To call a man having sex with a virgin "breaking in" ugh and some people are sympathetic to the mother

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Very.I follow her on YT and she seems like a lovely person but she's one of those models I've never quite understood the appeal of.
I think Romee is beautiful. Ideal for modelling. I agree she seems like a really nice, genuine person.
Pity Baby Grumpling is so high needs though.

She's tall with a killer body and a beautiful face. I know taste can be subjective but anyone who denies her appeal is kidding themselves

Reactions: 3

CDAN is a known fraud so I wouldn't believe anything enty says

Reactions: 1
She's tall with a killer body and a beautiful face. I know taste can be subjective but anyone who denies her appeal is kidding themselves
Like you said,beauty is subjective.I'm not "kidding myself" because I don't find her as beautiful as you.My taste is just different to yours,that's all.

Reactions: 8
Not really. I mean, I can see her appeal in that she is conventionally attractive, but I really don't find her 'wow' at all. She is pretty in the way that many, many other girls are pretty. Very forgettable, like so many models of today.

The worst model IMO is Karlie Kloss. Like I have never, ever seen her appeal. She is tall. That is it. Her face is average to prettyish, and she just seems like an incredibly dull person.

Reactions: 9
Karen Elson has posted this. Carla was very good friends with Karen Mulder who had some kind of breakdown after making accusations of sexual assault. I hope Karen is in a better place these days.
Gerald Marie was married to Linda Evangelista many years ago

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow Sanne Vloet on YouTube?
Her BF - Max - is a total douche.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else follow Sanne Vloet on YouTube?
Her BF - Max - is a total douche.
I have such mixed feelings about Max.Definite douche vibes but he also seems totally obsessed with Sanne.I'm fascinated by their friendship with Jessie and that insanely hot Jason guy.They literally do everything together.Very weird dynamic.

Reactions: 3
I agree that he does seem to love Sanne, for sure. I think that's pretty clear. Saying that, I think Max knows when he's on to a good thing.
She's doing quite well workwise, though I think she was dropped by her modelling agency quite recently (IMG?) and then had to sign with a new, less good one.
He seems pretty annoying though. And a bit too horny. He would look better if he got a decent haircut, too.

Reactions: 2
Devon Windsor had her baby.
She didn't get a look in genes-wise. The kid is a carbon copy of the father.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.