Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’ve only just come across these people and I’m too old for this nonsense but I can’t stop going down rabbit holes looking them up.
I can’t understand why people like this Modeen, he’s a pweirdo/groomer/ponce whatever you want to call him. That Gemma, Tommy and Chelsea are just as bad, why are they hanging out with teenagers at their age? I’m still trying to find out who the evil Queen is and more about Krispy? I don’t know what happened with the dog, but it’s obvious Chy couldn’t look after a dog, she can’t look after herself. I feel sorry for Chy, these men are using her, she has no self respect, I presume she’s not had a great childhood. I think she needs help and to keep away from these adult men. I’ve seen people saying how Great Gemma is, she’s awful, she needs to grow up.
I’m sorry if this has all been said before, I’m going to have a read through the threads now.
Does Gemma have a thread on here?

GoldenRT

Chyanne and modeen showed up on my FYP two days ago and I have never been so horrified in all my life after seeing what happened last night! Really surprised there isn’t more chat on this thread about what happened! Pretty sure I heard chyanne say that modeen was in the background filming her on another phone while she was filming her “content”. Does chyanne have a thread?

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
I was just thinking that too, I’ve just watched them on live for a few minutes in A&E I think. I’m wondering to myself what are these to doing, where are they getting their money? What benefits are they on?

_uwu_

Chatty Member
“Surviving Mo Kelly”

Have you guys seen the video of him screaming in the street to get Chyanne away from him? He’s lost all his friends and access to free stuff all because of being a creep to a 19 year old girl. He needs his history checking, he’s always on live chatting up young girls anyway.

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
I think she had the seed planted in her head all day then she started drinking and invited him over, stems from jealousy I think, him and chy, him not talking to her all the time etc.
She smashed his phone against the wall first and then launched herself at him. She doesn’t seem bothered though at all!