Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muchbee

VIP Member
They're all complete nutters saw her making the food delivery driver come in the house aswell🙈

Reactions: 1

GoldenRT

Oh ffs I missed that! I'm going to have to search TikTok for these when I finish work, I feel like I missed loads because I was a sleepy girl
There should be a recording somewhere, he was at amios when it happened and marketing was in the live. Chyanne and her friend were on another live and her friend found a video of the voice notes and played them to her. She seemed quite embarrassed after it and called him out but 3 seconds later she was asking when he was going back to London so who knows 😂

• Haha

Muchbee

VIP Member
What is Kirby? In Scotland kirbys a game we play with a ball, i feel like that isn't what he's talking about?

theGC

VIP Member
Ooop amino is saying modeen is an over stayed guessed now! He’s popping offffff

sounds like they thought he was pressuring that poor girl and she’s disappeared

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I did not realize Modeen was such a pest with girls. Have you all seen at least one Video if him pestering a young tourist at night, and guest what he has nothing on his head.
Lol a good few typos here. Anyway, yes he's a strange one alright walking around at night,.

Muchbee

VIP Member
I just screen recorded it and sent it to my mate 🤢
Never seen anything like it. Struggling with his third plate the greedy bastard. Noodles mixed with mash, chicken and a pie 😆 oh fuck he's off for ice cream now I can't watch him anymore 🤮