Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mummykins

Hi Simon you greedy twat. Great that some cash from Dove MenCare has prompted you to share your touching and heartfelt views on paternity leave.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Dillydilly

These people never do understatement do they. It’s all “incredible beautiful women”. Well I’m sure most of them are bang fucking average.

Why not just say “nice evening with some other Ramsgate mums”.
Because that sounds ordinary and very much like what ‘everyone else’ is doing. Saying you’re spending the evening with beautiful and incredible women elevates it up a few notches and suggests that it’s all extra special with extra special people. When in reality it’s probably a mixed bunch of local women having dinner in a local restaurant. But never miss an opportunity to elevate yourself and try make your followers feel inferior and envious of your lifestyle so they will aspire to be like you and buy whatever it is you’re flogging this week.

These influencers are all the same, all go to the same events, wear the same clothes, copy one another when decorating their homes, fawn over one another, take any gifts or advertising opportunities or freebies going their way and no real substance behind any of it. Each of them would be lost and out of their depth if they had to attend an event or take part on something without the presence of at least one of their Instagram clique.

The ‘where do they find the time’ criticism makes me laugh exasperatedly - because coming on here takes no more time than scrolling on Instagram like all of her fan girls do! Honestly it’s just ridiculous the snobbery around it like Instagram isn’t also a huge waste of all of our time!

• Haha

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I’ll abstain from the comments about children’s appearances. However I do think this conversation probably illustrates perfectly why it is so wrong for parents to put hundreds of photos of their children online to thousands of followers. I couldn’t begin to imagine how I would feel if strangers online were discussing the attractiveness (or unattractiveness) of my offspring, knowing I had created the opportunity for them to do so myself.
Absolutely agree.
I’ve always said they are very normal and what you’ve said here is exactly why I have concerns. The real money with these children is the twins being so identical and having that hair.
Let’s just take a moment though to appreciate this
B5F86F39-2D4D-49CD-9478-AAD7C158207B.jpeg

A ‘new’ bath. How the hell did she manage to make such a hideous bathroom? The bath should look lovely, but those black additions are so tasteless. I’m absolutely astounded by how truly dreadful this bathroom is. I hope it was free because if she paid for that or had an interior designer then she needs a refund.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
And that's the cruelty of what she does, trading on her authority as a midwife to tempt vulnerable new Mums into buying expensive stuff they really don't need and can't actually afford. There is the constant subliminal reinforcement that unless you purchase all these luxury items then you're not living your best life and certainly not doing your best for your family.

• Heart

Disgruntled

I don’t get why MOD has her face plastered all over a page in Grazia in an article to do with baby loss. She’s not lost a baby, never written about baby loss and the only link she has appears to be in presenting an award at the Tommy’s event tonight. Just because she’s celeb midwife of the century?! There are far more deserving, well-meaning and genuine people out there doing SO much to raise awareness of baby loss, yet she gets the big spread and even more publicity for herself.

hettiejj

Both babies in the bath and a photo of anya in a bikini I cannot fathom this sort of absolute stupidity 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re reading this SAFEGUARD YOUR CHILDREN STOP SELLING THEIR BODIES. Protect them. The video of the twins in the bath will have been downloaded already 😩

• Sick
  • Sad

Dillydilly

It’s been an eye opener for many that the lifestyle FOD/MOD portrayed was not achieved through ‘hard work’ but by flogging products to us. Gifts of furniture, clothes, food, furnishings, electrical appliances - all gifted. Adverts that for a long time were not transparent. Can anyone forget the obscene amount of My Little Pony toys that were gifted to one of his older children last year. Holidays, boiling water tap, sofa in playroom. Their books that were lightweight and fluffy. Lecturing us about having a less is more Christmas but flogging jewellery and still accepting gifts. Lecturing us all that we need overnight date nights but not being clear their accommodation was gifted - yep, go on, make people feel a failure that they can’t afford a night away. The Miele washing machine and dryer - put out a sob story that they need both - a few days later what arrives - oh a gift of both.

All of this has funded their bespoke inframe kitchen and now dressing room and the few pieces of furniture they actually did buy. Their materialism is obscene.

Gusto adverts. The Pukka’s had a similar advert yesterday but their house isn’t stuffed full of gifted items and their adverts seem more genuine.

The way their children are made perform to the cameras, often in precarious set-ups.

Three photos today that were better not shared to thousands - twin with just bottoms on in bed lying beside FOD, twins in bath, older daughter in bath.

But it’s alright, lots of posts from his adoring fans telling him how wonderful he is.

FOD must have been reading here - his older daughter’s bikini has been covered up!

I forgot to mention above the holidays, the babysitting app advert/gift, Hunter wellies for the whole family, a brand of runners for the whole family, Saltwater sandals for all, beachwear, gifts of books, and on and on. Is it any wonder there’s so many trips to the tip/dump - they must need a parcel opening room.

Last edited:

rosalierae

Chatty Member
I REALLY REALLY HATE FATHER OF DAUGHTERS. I had the misfortune of looking at his pathetic page by accident a couple times and it is unfunny garbage. He really thinks he’s a comedy genius doesn’t he. Congratulations you ejaculated a couple of times and produced some average looking children, well done mate

• Haha

NoseyP2019

I feel like pointing out that your make up might be over three years old whilst flashing a box filled with every Bobbi brown shade mostly unused is the definition of humble bragging. Maybe I’m the weird one but I have quite a few bits of make up over three years old. I’m not broke or unhygienic. There’s the high use items like foundation, mascara, etc but surely everyone has a few old lippies and eye shadows that you only use occasionally and last forever

Reactions: 15

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
I predict we'll have Clemmie "love bombing" the children very soon. Good parents don't need to resort to love bombing their own children FFS. They are present and engaged in their children's lives, day in and day out. They don't just breeze in and out like a fond Auntie.

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
The dressing table/dressing room furniture is custom made by same company that made their kitchen units...🙄
Well, that makes sense then because the dressing room units look like kitchen units. IKEA ones.

Joshing aside. I also detect a faint air of emptiness/unhappiness about all this stuff they now have. Presumably it's because, deep down, Clemmie knows they haven't earned it honestly through sheer hard work. They have only 'earned' it by selling their integrity, privacy and values. At first, I bet the novelty value makes it feel like it's all worth it, but as time goes on and there's more and more and more stuff, then I think it must start to feel tarnished and tawdry?

All that glitters is not gold, as the saying goes...

After all, there cannot be any sense of personal achievement. Any sense of anticipation has been lost long ago - Clemmie only has to remark how old her make up is and bingo, Bobbi Brown deliver a whole new drawer full.

It's like an overly spoilt child on Christmas morning with that many presents to open that they become meaningless. If Clemmie knows she can just 'request' yet another reno in 3 years then how can she really get all that excited about this one?

Their constant conspicuous consumption is ultimately unfulfilling because more is never enough now. Their lives bloom with dazzling profusion on the surface, but nothing is rooted deep.

Last edited:

Pommes

Chatty Member
It isn’t ANY breakfast, it is a VEGGIE breakfast... because it doesn’t contain meat. My breakfast was veggie too. So I’m going to stick that on my grid. #weetabix #veggie #nomeat #ethical #environmentallyfriendlyunliketherenos

• Haha

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Her story about her ‘invariably picking on the kids food’, what happened to the life saving gusto? I thought they eat one meal as a family?

• Haha

spacebake

I think FOD is way more genuine than she is. He still wears what he wore before they were instafamous, he isn’t covered in brands that noone can afford etc etc. Yes he’s stupid but I don’t think he’s as stuck up as she is at all. He actually seems like a nice guy that’s never grown up (bit like my dad), she just comes across as a twat. He also seems a bit more sincere when he thanks people for this opportunity. And let’s face it, he’s the one with the well paid job any way, even before all this money.
I mean , FOD is a twat but I can imagine him being really friendly and polite to strangers in real life . I imagine MOD to just give filthy looks and constantly have a face on her . The kind of person who doesn’t thank you when you stop to let her out of a junction or something 😂

The more I see the more I think I that they've got money to burn. That renovation in that massive house must be costing so much money.
Can you imagine working with her, we have a nurse on our ward who constantly tells us she doesnt have to work because her husband is loaded, boasts and brags about everything. Nobody likes her. Can you imagine working with MOD, midwives who are struggling to pay the bill's working full time, not seeing their kids/family much then there's her that swans in for a day a week and does a gushing post on how amazing it is being a midwife and to work for the NHS.
The more I see of these pair the more annoyed I get.
So materialistic, everything is about 'things'. Lovely expensive 'things' that are completely meaningless.

Pommes

Chatty Member
I have renovated a kitchen and a bathroom, sadly never have any of my tile suppliers declared they are “working with” me. One orders some samples, picks their preferred tile, orders the quantity needed, then breaks their back taking in a kerbside delivery. Does that qualify as “working with” Tile Giant?

• Haha

Palm23

Gifted or not that's an obscene amount to spend on a kitchen when there was already a perfectly decent one there, which could have been modified. It's just endless consumption, the kind which is fucking our planet. MOD and FOD are the antithesis of sustainability and ethical living.

Not content with ruining their children's childhoods, they are also ruining the future of their planet. I can promise that none of their children give a single shit about the kitchen or the 'reno'. And they won't give a shit when they are older either.

Reactions: 14