Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone seen his latest Instagram post? Where hes in bed with the twins next to him as babies. His wording is horrible. He is essentially putting down new mums!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
No one would be commenting on the teeth if she hadn’t had them done and detailed the process in stories. If she’d left them alone, any comments on them would be shot down. If you fuck with it and publicise this, then expect comment.
I have never discussed any other aspects of her features, she’s actually a stunning looking woman.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I confidently predict a cook book in the pipeline "Cook With Clemmie" showcasing her favourite, family friendly, organically nourishing meals. But presumably can't be published until their Gousto shill contract is over?
Just in time as Bethie Hungerford (hungermama) releases hers.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
This. The fact that she said she paid for her own ticket AND accommodation makes me suspect that she's paid out for a hospitality package as you don't need accommodation when you take your own tent.
Would make sense too as FOD is tight-fisted (flights to France too expensive!) and if she shelled out for that he wouldn’t want to spend the same again!

Fathead

VIP Member
Loving Amanda Seyfried this morning. Talking about another influencer, for totally different reasons, she said this....... Really important message, that and the need for honesty. I remember one of the Saint Clemmie posts where one of her followers commended Clemmie and asked how she manages to cope with 4 children and a full time job. Hugely interesting that Clemmie didn't put her right, allowed the confusion to persist (obvs) and restricted her replies to her insta mlm group. Needless to say AS was blocked, cos Insta influencers are an echo chamber sales industry. Own it Clemmie.
Was this by any chance in response to arielle charnas bikini selfie that her husband came out in defence of?