Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Has anyone noticed any correlation with how many comments/likes he gets and how quickly he loses followers? I’ve recognised that he’s losing about 1000 followers every couple of days maybe, but can’t work out why some posts get a few hundred comments and others get less than 100. It doesn’t seem to be related to WHAT he posts cause it’s all the same for-the-huns bullshit.
Maybe I’m just reading too much into it, but I’d be interested to know if anyone else has noticed a pattern or has any thoughts!

Reactions: 2

EddieBeds

VIP Member
omfg you’re right!!! Thank you! What the fuck is tar soap and why would you ever use it?! It was this brand, I can smell it now having seen it and the tar bit makes sense it was horrific - it’s making me feel a bit gaggy!

View attachment 108509
Hahaha my other half is obsessed with this soap! To be fair I don’t think I’ve taken note of the smell but will give it a whiff when next in the shower!

Looboo

Chatty Member
Was it really? I have only heard of one Otillie .... is it a posh name!? (Just going on the family I know with an Otillie in it🤣)
No idea whether it’s actually true, I just couldn’t believe he could be quite that self-important and smug!

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Hope you’ve paired it with a mint aero. Class!! Love a mint aero myself
I was going for a green theme- mint aero and the green pringles but thought SOD IT I'll get the plonk out (or FOD it, rather!) Mint aero though, lush aren't they? I devoured a whole one but I deserve it as I barely eat on work days!

• Heart
Hahaha my other half is obsessed with this soap! To be fair I don’t think I’ve taken note of the smell but will give it a whiff when next in the shower!
No way?! It’s not black anymore, it looks as if the use of coal tar derivatives was banned at some point in the late 90s so now it just uses essence so you may be saved from the true horrors of what it was! I’m half tempted to buy some but I’m scared it’ll make me sick! Why is he a fan of it? I remember being actively scared of it as a child in the bath 😂

Yeah just wash yourself in tar.... makes total sense, no? 😫
It must have felt like lathering up a slab of tarmac surely?!

Read their wiki page and they seemed to have a factory in Southwark so I don’t know if it’s a south London thing, I always assumed it was an Irish thing as he’d row with my (English) mum when she’d buy Dove instead. Maybe it’s a workman thing cos apparently it’s good at getting rid of sweat?

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
I know right, how fun that we've got more friends joining us, I was terrified I'd be told off for being a freak!

I'm too young to know all these smells though and am scared of becoming a social pariah x
Mate trust me, the stories of the smells will be enough! You are safe and pure 😁

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
New thread time? I’ve no idea how to do one. I wonder what he’s plotting in Grey Towers 🤔 maybe a Clem post?

Look how grey he has gone in his quiff too!
(nothing wrong with greys but that’s a lot of new grey in a few months)

maybe he lost some nivea men spon con too 😆

Has anyone ever scrolled down his following list? To me it basically reads as a list of everyone that’s ever given him freebies and some of them are.. odd.
Pervert odd or another variation of odd?

Reactions: 1

frostily

VIP Member
I can laugh about it now- I might have one of his old messages on facebook.

This is the kind of fuckery I settled for only two years ago. This is after we hadn't talked for a while then I crumbled and messaged because I was lonely and pathetic . We just exchanged a few more messages before I realized I didn't trust him to just do another runner. You can grow up so much.

View attachment 109169 View attachment 109172

P.s sorry for missing out words in my previous post.
Omd he sounds like my ex 😵

Reactions: 1