Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Someone on Twitter has asked why MOD has returned (in the photo) dressed as Carole Baskin 🤣🤣🤣 (Sorry, just finished watching Tiger King)
05ED9A3B-A3B6-48BE-B363-2FAD23F18579.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Slatternly

Please can one of you give birth at kings and have your baby caught by st clemmie and do a live birth thread where you barely mention babies at all but mention instead the mouth clacking, phone checking smuggery. It would beat even going to bestival last year and we would be grateful to you for ever and ever amen.

I have visions of her being clad in all the anti viral gear and mask and you’ll be high on drugs and you’ll catch a glimpse of leopard skin mask and think you’re hallucinating until you realize...it’s clammie rummaging around your nether regions.

• Haha
  • Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Blessed be the fruit!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Peak fod - THE disney trip. #"They think we're going to Dublin for a long weekend". -smug laugh- .

The period tray is masterpiece but I raise you filming himself on the toilet seat!!!
Fucking look at that twat Clammie say ‘they think we’re going to Dublin’ as if it’s so hilarious that they would want to go there. Fuck off alice with your ‘caravan in Devon’ just FUCK OFF with your condescending twatty tone. Don’t forget, that this holiday was gifted to you. As well as most of the things in your life right now. So stop being so condescending about everything/everyone else. You’re a fucking twat. And no we do not want you back on Instagram - go the fuck away.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Yep, French Tattler over here 🙋‍♀️. Rules are very strict and you can get fined for up to 200 euro if you get caught. It was needed tough because we don’t like rules and people were not listenning :( can’t wait for this shit show to be over. sorry I dont do off topic messages but wanted my morning rant lol.
If I can add something about camp bestival, could it be even more « uncool » ? Like sometime I remember how wild and fun I was up until my early 30’s and I feel a little bit nostalgic but god, I’d rather be growing up and feeling out of touch with the cool kid’s then being one of these who tries so hard. They are so embarrassing ! This line up make me want to puke ! Reminds me of that time he quoted Berghain like yeah right you used to go there every week end. Just stop trying so fucking hard you’re lame !
Yay 🇫🇷- you lucky lady.
I’m with you on this. We have friends that go to bestival, make a massive deal of their “wacky” outfits and post lots of photos of them having a “wacky” time. We are in our 50s. It makes me want to hurl, because they are boring af middle class north London dinner party twats the rest of the year. They just chug a load of E’s/coke and prance around the campsite showing off their sparkly tight fitting leggings (that’s just the men). These fuckers weren’t raving and out clubbing when it was cool in the late 80s, they were still at the shit discos waiting for the last 5 smooch tracks so they could snog random women. This is exactly what Sly and Clemmie we’re doing 20 years later. The story of how they met tells me that. Proper dance clubs weren’t an opportunity to pick up a guy/girl, they were for dancing and getting off your tits. The Hoopers were having kids from their early 20s, they weren’t ripping it up in the cool clubs they were parenting babies.
Anyway, sorry to rant. Today from 12 noon I will be tuning in to Hacienda House Party, a club where I did spend my youth dancing 💃🏻 hard. 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

houseofhoop

VIP Member
My favourite thing about this new title is the #missyouclemmie

I ventured on to Fods Instagram last night, what a mistake that was. I’ve not been there in a while, the comments underneath thr picture of him and Clemmie were absolutely bile inducing . ‘We miss you Clemmie’ ‘clemmie come back’

fake a FAAARRRK!!! It horrified me that there is so many dumb idiots on Instagram who have absolutely no idea what a cunt these two are. Their lives must be very depressing to be able to identify so much with this pair of twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Slatternly

I really really really really hate it when ever there's a grandparent around and he has to say 'three generations'. Like it's some powerful, extraordinary happening. Wow. They belong to different generations. They all have vulvas! He's like a 3 year old with his see and describe.

Empty headed basic cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
FOD you could have predicted this reaction you dopey git! Don’t get chopsy when yet another of your posts backfires!!
"Shame on you for taking a cheap shot at me." Fod fighting talk. I bet the hard nut has got the brass fitting knuckle duster out 👊
Fucking salad 🥗

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
It’s no wonder Clammie has made her twitter public now and FOD is rolling her out on IG - she’s St Clemmie of Midwifery. She is going to save us all from this pandemic with her #ivabs and leopard print jumpsuits.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Thanks 🙏🏼 @houseofhoop - my first thread title - I’m so proud to be able to add this to my CV along with my 100m swimming achievement - emosh 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Just seen the older Girls on their bikes with the dog in my local park. No sign of those 2.great parenting.. And especially at the moment. When you don't want kids to touch anything!!! Actually couldn't believe it!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Juniper

Chatty Member
Do you think anything will, or can, be done about these child floggers? From a mental and physical safeguarding point of view? I personally think there should be a law against it, like if an individual isn’t old enough to consent to their images being used, particularly for monetary gain, then it just shouldn’t be allowed. It’s not enough to say that parents have the power to choose for the child until they’re a certain age because that power is being abused. The SODs are the worst example but there are so many. And it staggers me that Clemmie as a HCP who will be aware of safeguarding protocols within her hospital allows it to happen.
I think it’s vile that these children have no rights over how their life is being exploited, and I know that I have had numerous conversations with colleagues about it (I should add that I work in early childhood trauma). Problem is, as yet there is no precedent for change. We can see it needs regulating, but the scary thing is that until these exploited children get older and are able to access help to deal with the shit they’ve lived through, there is no “evidence” that the parents actions are harmful (even though it is glaringly obvious). And that is disgusting.

I truly believe that this “industry” will become regulated and, in an ideal world, banned - but as yet there is no recordable outcome that these parents are harming their children. We can see it’s going to happen, and these children are going to suffer. These poor children are going to become the “patient zero” so to speak.

I just hope the older children disclose their unhappiness to a teacher or someone. If it can become a safeguarding issue, then things may be able to be put in place for that child. At the moment, all we can do (and again, it disgusts me that we can’t help more) is continue to highlight how harmful this “industry” is to children. I’ve discussed writing a journal article about this subject too to highlight growing concerns from professionals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
🤷🏻‍♀️😱 just catching up on this thread.... for a minute I thought I had accidentally logged into Mumsnet..😂😂
"Have a unmumsnetty hug" whilst you "get your ducks in a row" and don't forget to "LTB" because he's " a cocklodger" . "DS and DD" will be okay when you get rid of the "CF" and draw us a diagram too hun before you forget.

💐

P.S
#BODEN is love.
#Softplay
#Why won't you think of the planet before you have so many kids?
#Bridezilla

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dogmuck

VIP Member
She blatently hasn't had any repercussions from it and everyone is just chatting pure nonsense. There is no other reason that she would be retweeting Kings Hospital on twitter etc and Simon saying "We both had 10 days off work".

She's obviously working and fine... but that doesn't make for good Tattle gossip..
Hi 👋 Clemmie. Why don’t you just tell us what you’re up to. It won’t put us out of our misery (cos we enjoy a good old gossip us Trolls, why let the truth get in the way of a good Tattle) but we can at least quote you going forward.
TIA

• Haha
Reactions: 28

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I totally agree. I don’t know the ins and outs but they should be treated like child actors are, in terms of money i.e put into a trust fund where the child can access it when they turn 18. IMO, everything else should be strictly monitored. It’s really not on that these parents can plaster their faces and bodies all over their social media accounts for little more than the lols (in FOD’s case, these days since he’s lost all his ads). I think there should be strict rules about featuring kids on social media when they’re unable to fully consent to it. Ofc, that’s never gonna happen. All those fuckwits who shout ‘my kids, my rules!’ seem to be in the majority. And I suppose there’s a difference between posting your kids mush on FB where only family can see it and posting it to your 980k followers on IG (but even then, I think the same rules should apply in both cases. There are plenty of other private photo sharing apps). It’s going to take something serious happening to one of these social media kids for anything to be done about it, but I hope it doesn’t get that far. Every time it was put to Clemmie on the MN threads, she brushed it off, saying shite like they don’t feature the kids bedrooms (which was a big fat fucking lie). They’re disgusting, the pair of them. They don’t care that millions of people know what their kids look like, where they go to school, where they live, right down to their toddlers bowel habits. They’ve used their children as a source of income and the butt of FOD’s pathetic jokes. The ODs think they’re a cut above but in reality they’re just a pair of child selling scumbags.
Yes exactly this! MOD seemed to hold onto that line “we don’t feature the older girls’ bedrooms” like it was the last bastion of excellence in parenting. Nah, just show us their arses, their private texts, complain about them, give us their dates of birth and addresses, and show them being carted off by ambulance. Yes Clammy, you’re such an earth mother. All this shit about how she doesn’t want to show the girls on her feed but can’t stop Slymon. Let me tell you, if that was my husband he’d be out on his ear! There’s no way she doesn’t approve of what he does, they’ve just chosen different angles to appeal to as much of insta-space as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dogmuck

VIP Member
My only real concern since Covid kicked off has been for abused children and DV victims. When they closed schools my heart ached for those kids who live in those environments, school is often their only safe place. There’s been the odd rumblings about it but today it’s made the news because of the increase in access to DV help sites. Can’t really knock knob cheese FoD (which irks me greatly) for highlighting it because even if one woman sees that stuff and acts on it then he has actually done something good with his platform. Who even am I? Just need to write Cunt to make myself feel better that I just gave FOD some credit!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Slatternly

I’m feeling jaded with fod. I think I might have foderdosed. Tonight’s pathetic effort where he patronises old dears over 70 has not raised the usual hate follow boner. I’ve gone impotent. Only clemmie can revitalise me. I might have to unfollow. He’s so incredibly boring. We always knew that of course but it’s the same old half hearted, tired old attempts at humour. I don’t think I can do fod anymore. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

allybongo

Chatty Member
I fucking love the fact that multitool comments on literally every one of Sly’s posts, and Sly ignores him every time 🤣🤣

He knows he’s coming for his crown as king of twats

• Haha
Reactions: 26