Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
That’s what she said! Also you’re a nurse and you like to defend Clemmie...so many similarities it’s quite bizarre!
Haha I don’t think I quite defend Clemmie I just would be surprised if anything had been done especially when FOD said that they had both been off for 10 days which suggests she is back at work which would put to bed all the suspension to bed, just pointing it out🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I think house of hooper has been deactivated.... can’t find it this morning!!!

See... have I spelled something wrong

I expect I’ve been blocked hahaha about bloody time you CUNTS
How has he blocked you Hoops? Did you write CUNT on it?

Here’s the comment that has already been removed - oddly not deleted the other calling them freaks🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Was that the ones at Jan Power’s? I was raging when I saw that photo.
Yes it was, should never have been allowed to operate since the keeping your distance rule came in.Those stalls are crammed on top of each other at the best of times.People are morons, probably lining up for their weekly cheese kransky.🧟‍♀️🧟‍♂️

Emmadale

VIP Member
Oh hun tickets alone:

Adult Weekend Ticket - £200
Student Weekend Ticket - £195
Age 13 to 17 Weekend Ticket - £135
Age 10 to 12 Weekend Ticket - £110
Age 5 to 9 Weekend Ticket - £60
Age 4 & Under Weekend Ticket - £40
Babes In Arms (1 & Under) - FREE (but ticket required

Need the EXTRAs too unless you go for day ticket only:

Car Parking - £20 in advance
Campervan Ticket - £97.50
Caravan / Trailer Tent Ticket - £107.50
Front Row Campervan - £185 **SOLD OUT**
Front Row Caravan Front Row - £195 **SOLD OUT**
Festival Programme Pack - £10 (reserve your festival programme pack to collect at the festival) .

CAMPING PLUS RESERVED PITCHES **LESS THAN 50 PITCHES REMAINING**

Camping Plus plots cost £150 (max of 2 adults and 4 children per plot) and are perfect not only if you know you won’t be arriving as soon as the gates open but also if you just want the comfort of knowing that you’ve got your camping space sorted.

BOUTIQUE CAMPING though Our Boutique Campsite is where you will find over 15 fantastic accommodation options including Tipis, Yurts, Podpads, Bell Tents, Bedouin Tents, Shikar Tents and Gypsy Bowtop Caravans. Boutique Camping will go on sale soon.

BACKSTAGE CAMPING UPGRADE PRICES

Located in an exclusive backstage area, directly behind the Castle Stage, Backstage Camping offers Backstage Camping ticketholders prime, spacious camping ground with access to a host of exceptional facilities.

Backstage Camping tickets are available as upgrade tickets. These will only be valid for festival entry along with a standard Weekend festival ticket.

Adult Backstage Camping Weekend Upgrade Ticket - £200*
Age 13 to 17 Backstage Camping Weekend Upgrade Ticket - £126.50*
Age 10 to 12 Backstage Camping Weekend Upgrade Ticket - £100*
Age 5 to 9 Backstage Camping Weekend Upgrade Ticket - £45*
Age 4 & Under Backstage Camping Weekend Upgrade Ticket - £12*
Babes In Arms (1 & Under) Backstage Camping Upgrade Ticket - FREE (but ticket required)*

Backstage Campervan ticket - £150**
Backstage Campervan with Electric Hook-up ticket - £250**
*All tickets include weekend Backstage Camping from Thursday.
**(can only be purchased in addition to Backstage Upgrade Tickets)

They have Dick & Dom , mister maker and Mr tumble.

That's more than £600 the OD's have missed out on this year- I don't think they'd go if they had to pay for it themselves when other instafamilies will be getting freebie tickets.
no Dj’ing gig for them this year then!

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Oh I’ve been feeling it a bit with my husband today, I know it’s me - not him 🤪 but we’ve got to vent our frustration somewhere right?! You don’t sound ungrateful at all, these are awful, unprecedented times and you’re working at the frontline in pretty stressful and uncertain conditions. I think you need to give yourself a break and let some pressure off by laughing at Slymon! I mean, no matter how bad things might feel, at least we’re not stuck at home with that arse? Your little girl will still have a lovely birthday, as long as she’s with her mum 💕 and she can have a second celebration when lockdown is over 🥳 Tbh she won’t remember any of this or realise her birthday is any different from any other day so don’t put yourself under pressure my love 😘🤗❤

Awwww thanks Hun 🥰🥰🥰🥰
My little girl is 28 though and left home years ago now, then I left the hometown so we are apart 😭 and actually she went Oop Norf to her boyfs place before the lockdown so she's stuck there too. Possibly maybe with the same boyf stress as me 🤣
I have the night off I think I'll actually do something for myself and get shit faced!

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I think it's a good time for a comeback. She is still a qualified midwife at the end of the day.

#weneverstoppedlovingyouhun

Spoke

VIP Member
Too late, you can type “Ottilie A” into Google and it autocompletes (and all the images are there)