Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Christ that list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read! ‘Who knew there was a life outside of London’ - erm probably everyone who doesn’t live in London! She makes it sound like the rest of us live in the medieval times. Cosmopolitan Clemster wants to come to my small Barnsley ex-mining town, she’d think she’d arrived in the year 1520.
What person ‘finally’ leaves London at 33, having grown up in Kent, studied and worked in Bristol and only lived in London about 8 years? What’s fucking ‘finally’ about that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Those International Men’s Day stats are interesting. The crime ones in particular. Who is committing these violent crimes against men? I’ll give you a clue. It isn’t women. There are obviously women who commit violent crime against men but the numbers are (comparatively) vanishingly small.

The crime stats are grim and men *do* matter. However, it is important to note that MEN are also the perpetrators of the vast majority of violent crime. It is almost ALWAYS male on male crime. Longer prison sentences because they are more likely to commit serious crimes which make them a risk to society. Women generally get lesser sentences because they are often sole carers for babies or children and the reduced sentence is for the well-being of the child, not to let the woman ‘off’.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Wolf359

Chatty Member
Before I unfollowed the Yes Mum she announced a new range of cards on her ‘squares’ and the card in the picture had a typo on it. Someone pointed it out and then got jumped on by loads of “Its okay hun, it just shows you’re a human being” and “OMG I cant believe you’re having a go at dyslexia” type comments.

Pure and utter shabby, unprofessional tat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Ralphiegirl

Hi. New here. Been reading since the hell broke loose. Thought I’d be intrigued at FOD’s subsequent posts, but just finding them all very boring?

I knew of MOD a while back. I used to live a few roads away from her in London and spoke to her very briefly in the local twin group about twin breastfeeding (I have two year old twins). When I discovered I was having twins, I found both MOD and FOD inspirational. I really panicked about coping with twins, and there they were, living the dream with their’s and making it look so easy and fun, and having them down the road to me made me extra star struck.

However, after having my own, I quickly became bothered about the ‘use’ of their twins. Twins are so often made out to be a gimmick, their individuality isn’t championed by many twin parents when it needs to be, and it’s something I really try to be conscious of with my own.

I’ve been reading tons of you have a problem with the way they (especially FOD) uses the twins, of course, but does anyone here have twins and so does it hit home especially in that way?
I had twins in 2017 and was directed to them there, sadly one of my twins died at birth at 37 weeks so I unfollowed from there, simply bc it was too painful for me to see twins and especially identical twin girls as mine were. I never really had anything ‘against’ the ODs I found tattle after the whole thing and mainly went on to unfollow a lot of the super salesy Instagrammers I used to like (CT, SM, inpo etc). So the whole thing really changed how I look at Instagram and how it was making me feel (shit) also how you can have so much that others might love to have (ods) and still not be happy. It made me look into my own shit - working on being grateful for all I have rather than jealous I’m not in a girl gang or have 30k followers 😂 xx

• Heart
  • Sad

judsmum

Chatty Member
Can someone summarise? Can’t bring myself to hit un-mute!
Marnie has put some Aladdin music on his Spotify playlist which he’s ended up listening to on his train journey.

Perhaps Marnie is subconsciously trying to tell him she’s dreaming of A Whole New World. One that doesn’t involve inane musings of her father.

I’m going to hazard a guess that this is an under cover Ad for Spotify Family.

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Unaware of the numbers of instamums and their popularity until the whole MOD drama came out, I only joined tattle to read more into it. I was on my second week of holiday from work and I don't want to go back today in case I miss something 🤦🏻‍♀️
The numbers surprised me too! I had a baby this year and thought I knew all the instamums but my eyes have been opened. It’s been said before but it really is like an mlm...there are hundreds of them all clones of each other trying to sell us stuff we don’t need 😂

non binary coat

Chatty Member
This is good

In the few instances I have worked with larger influencers, the experience has always been the opposite. Entitled individuals who at best think themselves too important to speak to collaborators themselves, but instead force you to converse with their managers or agencies (very often inexperienced young girls with an even higher sense of entitlement that are just difficult to work with, Hooper included), and at worst will think nothing of charging £5000 for a badly taken smartphone photo and caption with no thought to run it through a spell checker, leaving you to improve their content for them, then pay them for the service.

Of course, this is the behind the scenes stuff. The stuff that even brands themselves don’t see a lot of the time, just the comms teams that organise the work. But what it results in is fakery. When influencers will say ‘yes’ to any brand deal that pays, they lose their influence (and it won’t take long for their audience to see it). What you end up with is an Instagram feed full of brand content disguised as normal life, leaving consumers feeling inadequate and pressured into spending to keep up. I’m not personally a big consumer, but still feel the pull of this.

There’s an awful lot about the current environmental crisis that is tied into consumerism. I’ll always want to work with brands that are built around sustainability, and make room in their industries for ethical retail that sells a story we want to follow. But I no longer believe influencers are something I can put my time into as part of that.

A re-focus on genuine, organic social media and digital marketing, traditional PR that allows newsworthy content to be given priority by the right publications, and content marketing that accurately conveys the messages a brand has to its audience will firmly make up Ella St Communications’ offerings.

As an organisation that promotes sustainability, I have to address the ethics behind consuming. I believe the most ethical ways of communicating sustainability are those using the methods mentioned above, and I’m looking forward to working with brands that agree with my stance on this.

Oh, and a big middle finger to Clemmie Hooper, you big twat.

• Heart

judsmum

Chatty Member
If it makes anyone feel better I’ve got a strong girls club T-shirt and a scamp and dude jumper!! No rug though!

• Haha

Jumperoo62

Does anyone else not follow people because their insta names are annoying? I completely missed out on the tomdickery of DLAM and TMS because when I first saw their accounts I found their @instanames too cringeworthy.

If the SODs lose the daughters they become MO and FO. I really like the idea of the new MoFo brand.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kaz

Of course they are reading the comments on here. We are their influencers 😂

• Haha

Hasanah123

VIP Member
The midwives she is close to at Kings confirmed that her husband knew and she only spoke ill about him so it would throw ppl off and look genuine. She according to midwives there hasnt been at work, not seen since the incident.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Blimey, he really is having a pity party, isn’t he? Cheer up. Your wife called you a twat, probably not sincerely (sadly). She also cocked up your influencer empire a bit. You’ll have to console yourself with your four healthy children (who will be better off without the Instafame), your six figure salary, your beautiful home, and your marriage to the love of your life.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Nobody is interested in my mental health, I know, I’ll hang a twin from off a shelf

• Haha

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Unaware of the numbers of instamums and their popularity until the whole MOD drama came out, I only joined tattle to read more into it. I was on my second week of holiday from work and I don't want to go back today in case I miss something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You need to remember how they react to tattle generally is always over the top, that’s why their sheep always react like tattle have hunted them down and broke into their house at 1:30am, not wrote some negative & critical things on a separate website. So the level of outrage has been brought on by the influenzas and then the race element brought it to the news, and once it’s hit a couple of news companies all the other news companies want a slice too! It’s crazy really but the level of outrage doesn’t surprise me!
I’ll admit it, I first checked out Tattle out of interest purely because of how it had been demonised with influencers Labelling it as ‘trolling’ - when the reality is, it’s people hacked off with the influencer industry promoting an unachievable and false ‘reality’ which long term is damaging to people’s wellbeing. *of course* outlets like Tattle would pop up. And the absolute hypocrisy of crying ‘trolls’ when a number of these mumfluencers are the first to complain to their audience masses of they are dissatisfied with a company/ service/ online message , and happily damage someone’s elses livelihood and reputation... but their actions are beyond reproach? Do me a favour!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Jugglegirl

Just looked a bit through Mods account. Since February she has only posted 6 (!) photos of her children where you can see their faces... I really wonder how she is putting up with fod and how much conflict there must have been about this issue.
Gosh that really must be a bone of contention between them and now she’s taking all the flak and he’s so publicly not supportive. I’m beginning to feel sorry for her, women are always treated more harshly than men.

• Heart

Beach22

MOD & Fod #16 Slymon is being penetrated in the ears, whilst Gimmie is still hiding from her Peers!

• Haha
  • Heart