Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I reckon grace o deary-me has legged it/is in the process of doing so. My bet is that Clemmie will be off the independent talent roster by Xmas.

start posting again clemmie! Comments off, champagne glasses, diamonds, expensive interiors, dressing tables dripping in £10k of products. No faces, no words. Stick a big insta finger up. live up to the snooty bitch character. Fucking parody yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Missyboo

I notice that Candice is loving all this playing the victim. I also notice she’s failed to mention the nice things that mod also said about on here. Convenient isn’t it?? Can’t play the victim so much then can she??
its all a shit show at the moment and I change my mind and opinion on it all on a daily basis. But one thing I do hope is that mod is reading all these threads.
Because most comments on here are actually defending her, whereas her so called friends on insta are revelling in her misery and sticking the knifes in. How ironic that us poisonous, jealous, no life trolls are the ones defending her and feeling for her 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Candyman

At this point if I was MOD I would anonymously throw them all under the bus. Scandal after scandal after scandal.
The internet would literally break if we knew everything about all if these fools.
She wouldn’t have to say much because the real investigators (Tattlers) would happily do the research for her no doubt.
All the under the table deals and cover ups and who has slept with who’s husband and all sorts.
It would be madness.
Come on Alice. Get it together x

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Joosephine

This race row is getting to me. I work with a lady from India. She is absolutely shit at her job. I dont want to get too personal about what I do for a living but working alongside her yesterday she made a dangerous mistake which had I not witnessed and corrected could have caused a lot of problems.

I make mistakes. We all do. My mistakes in the past have been reported and I have had to deal with them. Like anybody else.

I reported this ladies mistake to my line manager. I was asked to think very carefully if I want to go ahead with the 'accusation'. ??? What do you mean I asked? I was then told I had to be very careful not to come across as racist as in the past she had accused other who reported her of bring racist.

If anyone else that I work with made this mistake they would be called out for it. Because my manager is afraid of being called a racist this has been brushed under the carpet.

I am not a racist. If a white colleague made the same mistake I would report that too. If I made that mistake I would expect to be reported.

I hate that if we say anything we are automatically racist!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Jodie64

24 hours in the life of TMS! Last night at an Oliver Bonas event, today squawking on Instagram about how lonely and let down you are but hey ho let’s fuck off to Disney On Ice for the evening! You self absorbed, attention seeking utter hypocrite! I’m not feeling sorry for MOD but these women need to shut the fuck up and go and do something else with their pathetic lives 😡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

amsam

I definitely have to agree with so many who have already commented on how this whole Clemmie Hooper fiasco has opened a can of worms.
So many (me included) have been enticed over to this site to realise.... this is not a bad place, if anything, this is a voice of reason against all the narcissistic self serving diatribe most of these 'influencers' peddle.

They see themselves as a brand, and market products which they profit from. Now, on normal shopping websites a consumer can compare the product, read reviews etc. But these instahuns are not policed, they delete any negativity and block anyone who questions them (or syche their followers on them) and buy bot followers so in effect they are conning people into buying tat.

Often the things they peddle they can't afford for themselves. One of the hinch inspired ladies on insta (has a new mop every other week) actually made a point of saying don't buy this if you're in your overdraft, can't be living like that.... erm, ok? stop flogging so many then!

My point is most of them - clemmie included have lost their morals along the way and have become the very thing they despised at the start of their insta careers.

From what I've seen of Clemmie I do not like tbh and in real life I can't imagine being friends with her. My sink for one is the one this house came with when I moved 5 years ago and it will probably stay that way for another decade.
However, I do feel for Clemmie in that her husbands a complete plank for doing what he did, and I don't think she was actually being racist (Im also a WOC not that it matters) and maybe she even thought having a bitch on here and bigging herself up (eww) was ok. Which is actually totally narcissistic.

But because she's been called out over the 'racist' comments by Keleche (who wasn't mentioned and is also a racist and looking to benefit massively from not owning up to this), and because her account was shut down, and because casual racism does exist in the day to day world, people are simply jumping on the bandwagon and not doing their research as to whats actually been said (despite there being like 200+ pages of evidence on tattle now, as well as posts showing Alice saying nice things about CB as well). They're going with the idea of a powerful white villain undermining WOC which is actually great except not all is what it seems.

It just seems they're gearing up for the witch trial in which Clemmie is fully been set out to burn by her insta clique who have shown their true colours.

Sadly it only seems to be on tattle and not media that all this is being uncovered - most of the instahuns are corrupt, and worrying about their own positions rather than supporting a 'colleague'.

Instagram seriously needs to incorporate a version of tattle life within its body, as right now this 'dark badlands of the internet' is the only place you can come and learn that someone you looked up to is actually a big bellend, and not someone you should be trying to emulate. And sadly, most people wont ever see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

judsmum

Chatty Member
Have you ever gone back and looked at her posts from the very beginning? She was so beautiful, in love and happy. They both were. They had a lovely, normal slightly untidy but lived in home and they looked excited for life. They were normal. Where the fuck did it all go wrong? It changed when the twins go to about 18 months. What money and popularity can do eh?

Reactions: 42

Sponfused

VIP Member
I know, the world has gone quite literally bonkers !
It wasn't racist at all. Ill advised certainly but racist no.
I wonder how MOD feels about Tattle being the voice of reason in all this? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t it be nice if one day these influencers decided that they didn’t have to treat us like public enemy number one and just accepted that this is a place where people can communicate openly about the content they consume online without fear of being blocked and silenced. People like to have a voice and be able to vent and share, it’s human nature. But the way in which these people run their accounts has basically nurtured forums like tattle. I don’t see anything wrong with MOD, or any influencer for that matter, participating in the conversation over here. But what I do take issue with is that MOD carried on with the old and tired narrative that we are all nasty bullies and trolls. Perhaps it’s time that someone like Clemmie had the balls to just admit that we don’t all have to have the same opinion that perfectly compliments their “little squares”.

Reactions: 41

Ellabellaboo2

I have just been blocked by TMS on intsa for politely pointing out the double standards of her calling-out MOD for her behaviour (which was awful - no arguments there) and then standing by and allowing her followers to bitch and demonize MOD. It's just as bad if not worse. It's pack bullying at it's worse. TMS is no better than MOD. Both using their 'influence' in nefarious and unpleasant ways.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder how MOD feels about Tattle being the voice of reason in all this? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t it be nice if one day these influencers decided that they didn’t have to treat us like public enemy number one and just accepted that this is a place where people can communicate openly about the content they consume online without fear of being blocked and silenced. People like to have a voice and be able to vent and share, it’s human nature. But the way in which these people run their accounts has basically nurtured forums like tattle. I don’t see anything wrong with MOD, or any influencer for that matter, participating in the conversation over here. But what I do take issue with is that MOD carried on with the old and tired narrative that we are all nasty bullies and trolls. Perhaps it’s time that someone like Clemmie had the balls to just admit that we don’t all have to have the same opinion that perfectly compliments their “little squares”.
Totally agree. Am a rank newbie on here so was expecting a bit of bear pit, but have been really surprised by the level of intelligent, rational, and healthy discussion. A complete breath of fresh air compared to the sickly Stepford Wives atmos of Insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's truly taken all this for me to see just how odious all these Instamums are.

Hungermama posted 10 hours ago asking her followers to introduce themselves so they could "get to know each other". She's got like 70 comments and hasn't replied to any of them.
So purely for engagement. Twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’m stumped for anything eloquent or insightful to add. They’re all just cunts.

You could write a PhD thesis on how this has all played out. The mind boggles at human behaviour, seriously. MOD and FOD’s whole thing of selling their kids’ privacy in the first place, her decision to repeatedly join a site she says herself is full of trolls to insult her friends and husband, the resulting naming and shaming, the bullshit non-apologies, the turnaround of the narrative, and the coming out on top of the previous bottom-tier dwellers. How? Just bloody how!

• Haha
  • Heart

faceface

Racism is finally being picked up on
Racist comments....plural...the world has gone mad. It was ONE comment and still very much debable whether or not it can even be considered racist.

Someone please enlighten these bloody journalists!

Missyboo25

Chatty Member
She’s not systematically racist she called one woman aggressive (who is aggressive. Whilst holding hands with her daughter in the street walking she posted to her insta stories how she wanted to rip a woman’s ‘oesophagus out through her vagina’).
Every time someone calls her a racist they are undermining the real victims of racism. Enough is enough. She cocked up. They've ruined her life. They need to move on.

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
The bandwagon has become a gravy train for all the wannabe instamummies 🤣🤣🤣
If there's one thing we have had confirmed.....it's that they're all cunts.
The faux shock and abhorrent horror of it all is laughable. All vying for the newly vacant top spot now the grand high witch is dead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Robot Lady

Chatty Member
This is how it's being reported in Australia 😂
Brutally trolled??? That's a bit of a stretch no?
Screenshot_20191112-143619.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Stargazer

Are you able to summarise it the jist of it? I have a sleeping baby beside me and don’t want to turn sound up 😄
I had to turn it off. My issue is that no ones actually checking the source material [clemmies posts] before commenting on what they believe the narrative to be. How can you accuse her of “trolling black women” when she commented on one black woman and it was [in my opinion, and that of many others] a factually accurate diagnosis of said black woman?! I find the woman in this video to be articulate, calm and poised in her delivery and very engaging...but I can’t listen because she hasn’t done her homework and that’s why it’s bullshit and unfair. This hysteria and desperation to publicly lynch and humiliate someone, and try and even cost them their job and career is just nasty to me. She’s done something inexplicable. So inexplicable I would suggest she’s either not well in terms of a breakdown or perhaps something more long-standing. But has she been racist? Not really. She’s used a racist stereotype but in my view it’s voided because she’s not said it as a generalisation, she’s said it about someone about which it’s factually true. Examples have been cited on this very forum all weekend!! I feel more enraged about the Chinese whispers than anything to do with the truth. No one seems to care?!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Aboveallelse

As I brown person I could take offense to many many things. But I don't. Privileged people are clueless. They live in a different bubble. The best I can do is engage/interact with them. I know the difference between someone who is racist and someone who is ignorant/clueless. There is certainly work to be done on both sides regarding awareness and how we behave.

• Heart
Reactions: 37