Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It’s quite bizarre people think they can just call for her to be struck off!! Like the NMC will be sat there going ‘ooh we’ve got a tweet from AngryJulie and she says Clementine Hooper is a two faced cow, we’d better look into that’
‘Ooh and now IsleofWightAnge has tagged us and says she needs to be struck off, better act on that’
For god’s sake. She’s done this herself, if there’s anything to answer to it will be addressed appropriately and through the right channels.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Tothemoonandback

I can’t believe so many think FOD was involved in the Alice stuff.

For starters he wasn’t on the St Lucia holiday with MOD when she was posting as Alice during that time. Plus it’s a big risk for MOD to have taken. She must feel so dumb now. Using her gas and air blog email address to login to tattle (allegedly).

I’m pretty sure FOD would never have thought any level of “beef” with Cash Carraway was worth risking both their jobs and their huge Insta incomes for?!

FOD has never been like MoD in that he’s never been found inboxing “trolls” etc. He’s never really engaged in that stuff. He seems to find it easier to turn the other cheek. Thinks he’s above it all.

It’s properly embarrassing for FOD going into the office now his wife has been outed calling him a twat and it’s all over the papers. He can say “oh yeh I was involved” to his work mates, but that’s potentially even worse. Why’s he so weak that he allowed himself to be collateral damage in his wiquest to turn round opinions about herself (meanwhile throwing FOD under the bus).

I do feel a bit sorry for MOD. She started Instagram before FOD and he used her platform to launch himself. She didn’t want the children being overexposed anymore so she stopped. But he continued exposing them and continued gaining followers and popularity and fawning fangirls saying what a great dad he is. Meanwhile clemmie ends up coming across as a cold distant mum, because she’s decided not to feature the children much anymore it looks like she’s never with them and she’s always swanning off to events. That’s going to cause tensions in a relationship. I feel for her in that regard and can semi understand her calling him a twat

ultimately they are both twats though aren’t they

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Slacalis

I can't help feeling like this is the Watergate moment for Mother Superior and I'm loving it. Insta has provided us with the playground effect of parenting... the cool mums have been wearing their ironic double denim, wavy bobs, tiger prints and "cool mama" jumpers whilst talking about their next holiday whilst the rest of us look on in and wonder why they're more worthy and if its because they're better people... except, it turns out they're not. They're lying, back stabbing, money grabbing, selfish, soul selling, bullshitters who are happy to sell their lives and their kids lives to the highest bidder and they'll throw you under the bus for if you challenge them... so, whilst I'd like a fancy house on the coast, I know like most decent humans, it wont be at the cost of my kids, husband, friends and dignity.... but, as it's all unfolding, I'll be sat here, with my popcorn on my "paid for sofa".... 😁

Mod Fod and CB must be lurking and reading all these comments? ... :unsure:
If she hated the comments before.... 😬🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Libertine

VIP Member
FOD’s statement reads so sincerely - until the ‘three years of being attacked online’ phrase where he subtly shifts the blame from Clemmie to ‘online trolls’.

Was Clemmie attacked online? Or did Clemmie, and Simon, put everything, but particularly their minor daughters, out there for public consumption and ultimately discussion?

They may have capitalised on and profited from being the first wave of instamum/dads, but conversely they are also experiencing the first wave of public discussion and condemnation. Not attacks; perfectly legitimate discussion and condemnation.

Clemmie and Simon still don’t get it, hence their #sorrynotsorry

(The four Hooper daughters have been exposed online by their parents for far longer than three years. Let’s see how well that works out for them.)

• Heart
Reactions: 46

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Why oh why did I have a break from Tattle on the best week ever?! 😱 Still have a thread and a half to catch up on.....my mouth has been on the floor!
Get coffee
Toast
Put the cat out
Put tv on for kids and give them the remote .

Buckle up and feast on Tattle .

• Haha
  • Heart

Justmeagain

What really gets me about this is that she seemed to have it all. She had so much success and individual and professional respect, far beyond solely her colleagues. She received masses of really expensive freebies and goodness only knows how much money. She had fingers in a variety of pies, went to lots of events and was involved in so many fun things like M & S and even the jewellery. On top of that FOD was raking it in. They were so lucky. So few people have that many opportunities. MOD had all that and it still wasn't enough. She felt really powerful and wanted more. She wanted absolute adulteration from EVERYONE and she actually thought she could get this. It's sickening in so many ways.

• Heart

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I think though depending on how far along you were you really wouldn't care. :ROFLMAO:

I do feel a bit sorry for her. She's been through being in the daily mail before but she had her pals then for support.
Do not feel sorry for her , ever!

She loved the money, free tickets , discounted holidays , sponsorship with Marks ( that’s regrettable after that dress) and all round adoration and didn’t give a fuck about anyone else .

Do not feel sorry for this woman .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Waiting for FOD in a gif suit to emerge with a beanie hat with Twat on it and balancing a twin precariously on each arm whilst dancing to the the lyrics
‘I guess she’s got her reasons but I just don’t wanna know
Cause for 24 years I’ve been living next door to Alice
Alice?
Who the fuck is Alice’
64967147-99AB-4293-BAB4-1924CD7EFD7F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilipepper

Announced they were taking the children to a family friendly festival (Camp Bestival?) and abandoned the children with 'festival nannies' for the entire trip, without declaring it. He later said it was because they were giving Gaga a well earned break from her childcare duties.
I was there last year and the year before when they were. Completely true. The ‘Nannies’ were either brought in by them or ‘supplied’. Saw lots and lots of MOD FOD and the Curlies hardly ever together though. We had tickets that meant we were in one ‘VIP’ spot (yeah it was as wank as it sounds) and they set up camp just outside it on the Friday night....until they blagged their way to the ‘VIP’ loos last thing (queues were massive for the ones their camping tickets ‘as advertised’ by them allowed them to use). Next day they and all their cronies were set up in VIP (no great surprise I guess). They were polite to the masses if spotted but made it very very obvious they would have preferred it if you left them alone. Given they were paid to promote their attendance and give talks/DJ a bit shitty. (Cherry Healey was with MOD a huge amount.) MOD and FOD were hardly ever together when I saw them. Kids were with their parents once. Lovely ‘family’ weekend for them......We said at the time, we go to Camp Bestival because it’s brilliant for the kids and us to share an experience. And CB is catered entirely for families and we make amazing memories. That was what they were peddling. That is not what they did at all from what I saw.

Edited to add. I came on here to see what the fuss was about with MOD. And I bloody love it. It’s not trolling is opinion. And moderated fair well researched opinion from what I’ve seen. 👏 And you lot have made me feel a hole lot less shitty about my very none Insta life 💕

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’d rather be a troll
Than a liar
Than flog my kids
Than slag off my friends
Than be a racist
Than be two faced
Than slag my husband off
Than be consumed by #gifted
Than be an influencer
Than preach what I don’t believe
Than live my life on the little screen
Than be part of a tribe that attack each other

• Heart

Chasing_pavements

I really feel for Clemmie. If I was in her (very privileged) position.. I know I’d be reading tattle.. it must be really hard seeing these comments about herself.. She has done a truly idiotic thing, and it is going to impact her whole family. That is devastating enough. Kind of feel like we’re all kicking a dying horse here.. and Candice Brathwaite was the first to stick the boot in.
I hope she doesn’t get struck off, that’s an awful thought.. I hope her relationship survives (who hasn’t called there husband a tw*t before?!?!)
I hope her children don’t suffer..
She has lost her integrity, it is going to be near impossible to recover a social media career from this.
They all have shelf lives though, sadly for Clemmie hers expired in the worst possible way.
Edited to add... she slagged off some colleagues.. not ideal but we have all done it.

• Heart

FancyBumcheeks

She just needs to get the fuck back to midwifery. I started following her when she was Midwifey Hooper before she had twins and the whole insta shebang.

the gas and air account isn’t bad either... this really is a cautionary tale about not flying too close to the sun because she was a decent enough IGer as a midwife - informative and approachable before she became a grabby twat.

shame but my heart isn’t bleeding.

Reactions: 44

Lln81

For all the journalists joining as new members - I really hope that this all shines a light on the overall impact that this instamum brigade is having on the people that follow them and on the likely impact it will have on their own children a
Previous issues with mod and fod include the selling of their children’s childhood, the constant filming, the non declaration of ads (including but not limited to the promotion of a product before leading up to an ad - m and s anyone) and the sharing of each other’s content to avoid having to declare. Or fods being paid for an ad therefore mod doesn’t declare when she shares.
The images of children on potties, private messages from the children being shown, photos of children on the naughty chair.
The promotion of her own jewellery line whilst at work in scrubs.
The list goes on and it is these issues that brought people to tattle in the first place as any questions of them leads to being blocked

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Madbadsad

Oh what did she say?
[/QUOTE]

She got in trouble with the NMC because she wrote a post on Gas & Air about breastfeeding and some midwives complained.

It was about how Clemmie’s personal experiences of breastfeeding weren’t v good. It was a really popular post. Lots of women really appreciated a midwife saying they didn’t enjoy breastfeeding.

As a registered professional with a code of conduct she can’t just spout her opinion like that. Especially when it goes against the health promotion aspect of breastfeeding.

Anyway that was about 7 years ago. She was shaken up by it (we were Facebook friends then and she messaged me about it cause I’m also a midwife.)

But she didn’t learn her lesson. Arrogance? Lack of reflection? Ignorance? Dunno

How the bloody hell shes got away with advertising expensive products aimed at vulnerable new mums. Writing a book that’s a load of crap, again with terrible breastfeeding ‘advice’, Using her place of work to promote her jewellery range etc I don’t know.

For me personally the midwifery aspect seems a particularly cunty thing to exploit. I used to have a lot of admiration for her when she was a caseloading midwife. She was passionate about her job.

But over the years I grew more and more disillusioned as it became increasingly apparent that she didn’t really care about midwifery or vulnerable women or a certain ‘type’ of woman. But rather the NHS midwife angle was an excellent marketing angle. Feminist! One of the people! Caring! Kind!

This whole tattle.life debacle illustrates what a sham that was. She’s shown her true colours.

The bitchy part of me is pleased that she’s finally been found out, I’m not proud to admit. But I also feel very sad that she’s come to this. It seems very odd and disturbed behaviour. And not the actions of someone who’s happy and self confident.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
The Sellers of Daughters were obviously such twats. I'm surprised anyone fell for their bullshit schtick: and after hearing how they treat their dog I'm hoping it's all over. And the dog is adopted by Paul O'Grady.

Reactions: 42

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I initially thought the way CB had responded to this as quite classy but I think it’s getting ridiculous. MOD is becoming the scapegoat for why CB had to work as a pimp through to black women dying in childbirth. This is going to run and run. Clemmie’s going to be blamed for Brexit next.

• Haha
Reactions: 42