Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow icing

I agree with people who are pointing out that the racism was the worst of what she said. The rest is just bitchy. I think it is white privilege blinding you if you can't see it.

• The comment MOD made about CB was appalling in itself.
  • The statistics on black women and babies birthing experiences and mortality rates are horrific.
  • That a prominent midwife made the comment is very important.
By herself, MOD is not responsible for the statistics but she has made her racism visible, and that could well be endemic in the system. It is understandable and important that people would then question her individually and as an example of a biased midwife.

If you don't like the style of one poster who is explaining it, there's a few to choose from today who explain it very eloquently.

Babel

I am torn between thinking hes genuine and thinking that this is the obvious way out to keep the brand going. Spin it to make it seem it's all her, she will quietly go away, he stays at large.
I've always been more of a fan of his than hers though as he does have a bit more of a real feel to him but I'm still on the fence about this.
I shouldn't have used the word fan. Never a fan, but meant he was more likeable than she was.

faceface

I totally think they’re all as bad as each other and are really enjoying watching the fall out (apart from the ones who have stupidly managed to get their own fingers burnt in the process and are now crapping themselves....PTWM, I’m looking at you here)
Who is PTWM again?

Welshjen

Has Susie or any of the other Insta hun implied the leak came from MOD as surely that's slander?
Or it just others commenting and saying I hope it wasent clemmie.
I feel sorry for MOD over this as it's not her fault.
Candice was mentioned on this thread because Alice made comments.
Then she did recent pod cast with her so was ultimate example of hypocrisy although I fully admit sometimes in work place you have to work with people who privatly and personally dislike.
She could have chosen a different black influencer but cb is the most high profile and has the most support.
Cb mum made a comment on clemmie Insta quite publicly.
Candice was fairly smug on stories when new broke on demise of the od empire.
It wasent mod who posted links to the documentary.
In fact it's been known for a while on tattle and posted before it's old news.
It's clear journalists now find Tattle better place to find a story than munsnet.
Unfortunately Candice it wasent rumours posts on here the video provides factual proof so interesting she's trying to spin her role in this and label herself as a sex worker not madam/pimp.
A lot of the discussions about many influencers are factual because includes deleted screenshots and links of content the influencers themselves put out there.
I expect some others are worrise journalists will print a few stories from here.

What I'm trying to understand is did Candice apology come before a news article.
Will this make the the papers same was mod Has?
So she's trying to get ahead of the media by telling everyone herself in hope newspapers don't print it or no one bothers reading the article especially if it's very detailed with links to actual documentary.
Does anyone know who made the documentary/ funded it I know Jodie marsh presented it . I assume they get money per view so won't want to hide it.
Also did I imagine reading this. Do cash and Candice know each other? Did they work together?
Not sure who made the documentary but it’s available to buy on Amazon Prime....