Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Roarquaver

Does anyone have any theories as to why she came clean?? I don't understand why she didn't just keep denying it.. Even with the madlives thing you could just keep on denying it

Could someone summarise Luisa’s stories?? I’m at work and it’s hard enough to sneak on tattle - I’m pretty sure they’d all notice if I start trying to listen to things too! 🤣
She basically just brings up her post from about a year ago when she posted the 10 years later vagina meme and Mod spoke about it on her stories... She just said she is laughing now and feels vindicated

Reactions: 1

Rosiex4

Yep, his Bonfire night posts on stories were weird too. They've clearly been pooping their pants for at least a week.
I remember that one! He was posting pics at the bonfire ans she said about it was their first night in a bedroom or something. Then got deleted

Rosiex4

I have been at work all day and trying to sneakily read all 28 pages! I am here for this drama, and not even slightly shocked that Clemmie is so conceited that she would post so many comments about herself and how wonderful she is. I looked back and AliceinWanderlust's comments and cannot believe the lengths she went to. What an awful, childish woman. I feel for her children in all this, their life will change drastically and I cannot imagine that their house is a nice place to be right now. I really hope, for the sake of their children, that she and her husband disappear off the face of Instagram. She needs to accept what she has done, accept her mistakes and go back to being a midwife full time. There is no crucial need for her to be instafamous, both she and her husband have professional jobs to go back to and can still live a nice life. The only reason to continue the "insta" life now is purely for their own self obsession.
They need the money now though.

fireflies

VIP Member
Just seen the screenshots of her comments - she mentions Parry which I assume is Danielle Parry. Danielle was the one MOD sent her flying monkeys to after she posted a story about her. Basically chased her off Instagram. That was when I realised how awful she was. How are the mighty fallen.
Who's Danielle parry.
I vaguely remember some beef with Laura.
But what's went off with cash as cash had her issues and told lots of lies.

Avis

Right well I’m just going to say it. I feel (a bit) sorry for MOD now. Someone has found extra evidence somehow and forced MODs hand.
I think she could lose her job and a LOT of money while all the tier 3 Insta Huns revel in her misfortune.
There’s more to all this...
Soz I don’t how self obsessed and sanctimonious is must you be to do this!

Shutthedoor333

OMG!!!!!

This is crazy!!!!

Is this common knowledge??
I remember seeing this years ago. I had never heard of CB? before today. Looked at her Instagram , i bet she's gutted that this is being brought up on Tattle 😂 .It's so far removed from what she is about today, an from a thread about MOD .
Edited to add unsure if I've post twice if i have sorry 🙈

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Not sure what it would take for the Instaflock to see her for what she truly is. The comments are all about enjoying her content and not wanting that to change...

allthefs

Chatty Member
I just watched her story and had never heard of her before. She just really made me laugh. Plus I love the fact that all her kiddos appear with their faces covered by a toy in one and back only in a birthday post and climbing a wall.
Happy to show her long drive and large variety of trees that have ‘been decorated for Christmas’ though !
Maybe she should send into Mrs Hinch fb group