Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Moana, you know you can actually do something altruistic and generous without posting it to social media, right?
šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She obviously gets triggered by peopleā€™s comment about her looks and her ā€œnewā€ partner.
The last picture and the comments she replied. She cares way too much about others opinions.

Reactions: 4
She obviously gets triggered by peopleā€™s comment about her looks and her ā€œnewā€ partner.
The last picture and the comments she replied. She cares way too much about others opinions.
100%.
They must sit there, the both of them, desperately anticipating comments like these so they can clap back.
They love the head pats and positive feedback but they equally love the negative stuff. It makes them feel they are evolved, woke and more intelligent than the people who have the audacity to disagree with their world view.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else getting the ick from Moanaā€™s stories today? Youā€™re actually not funny and you canā€™t pronounce a lot of words properly!

Reactions: 7
The way she kept saying that she loves making Maria laugh. What are you? a clown hahaha

She is so bloody awkward. And Maria loves to be the center of attention so for her to be with someone who is introvert, awkward and not good looking is best.
She does not have to compete for attention of who is the prettiest in the relationship like when she was with Jorgee.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I came here to check if you guys had made a comment and Iā€™m so glad itā€™s not just me.

She is not at all funny and itā€™s sad to see her trying so hard. Maria is an absolute ego-maniac Mo, sorry you canā€™t see it yet.
This relationship is doomed. Her friends and family (geez, even her ex) must see it coming and thereā€™s nothing they can do about it.

Reactions: 9
Yep, came to call it. Even if Mo canā€™t see it, the cracks are already there. Pillow princess will be gone soon

Reactions: 8
Not gonna lie, the mole creeps me out. I'd have it removed if I was Mo. Moles like that make me feel squeamish, like the person is turning into a slice of raisin toast šŸ¤¢šŸ˜–

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow all of the gala content is SO, sooo cringe šŸ˜¬ like Mo coming out from under the dress.. the extremely boring and weird stuff about getting ready.. was she trying to be funny..? Maria seems like a gigantic pain in the rear and wonā€™t last with someone with kids..

• Haha
Wow all of the gala content is SO, sooo cringe šŸ˜¬ like Mo coming out from under the dress.. the extremely boring and weird stuff about getting ready.. was she trying to be funny..? Maria seems like a gigantic pain in the rear and wonā€™t last with someone with kids..
What in the duck was that reel? So embarrassing šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In a move that can only be described as juvenile, Mo surprises us all by emerging from beneath Maria's billowing skirt.

I think I need to see a chiropractor because I injured myself cringing at this šŸ„“

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick