Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is interesting how Moana life works she is the full time mommy most of the time but on some days she acts like childless person to be with her girlfriend.
I don’t see Maria and her out with the kids. Which kind relationship is that.
I don’t see Maria as a step mom hahah

Reactions: 1
It is interesting how Moana life works she is the full time mommy most of the time but on some days she acts like childless person to be with her girlfriend.
I don’t see Maria and her out with the kids. Which kind relationship is that.
I don’t see Maria as a step mom hahah
Idk about these twats but I waited hmmm 6-8 months before I introduced my child to the guy I was dating 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also can’t imagine Maria as a step mother tho. This is just an indulgent endeavour by both parties

Reactions: 5
Idk about these twats but I waited hmmm 6-8 months before I introduced my child to the guy I was dating 🤷🏼‍♀️ I also can’t imagine Maria as a step mother tho. This is just an indulgent endeavour by both parties
She's definitely Introduced Maria to Ahi. She was filming them bike riding and out on a walk together

Reactions: 2
Clock is ticking on this relationship.

Little Miss LovesHerOwnReflection is adding some home decor to her very non-kid-friendly home.
I’m not sure she could tear herself away from the mirror long enough to ever be a step-parent to Mo’s kids.

Reactions: 3
Really pushing the ‘ I love my kids so so so so so much’ angle everyday. What’s the agenda behind it I wonder ? I mean I love my kids so so so much but I don’t need to set up a camera and film myself hugging them

Reactions: 7
Really pushing the ‘ I love my kids so so so so so much’ angle everyday. What’s the agenda behind it I wonder ? I mean I love my kids so so so much but I don’t need to set up a camera and film myself hugging them
Validation from Instagram followers telling her what an amazing mum she is.

• Sick
Seems like Mo and Maria are going through a rough patch. No more mentioning each other 24/7. I’m guessing Maria got the ick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
duck she’s a cringey bleep. Imagine setting up your phone, making sure the background is insta worthy and posing as you take a sip of coffee for ‘content’. This would’ve taken her ages to set up, for WHAT?

IMG_2638.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
👆🏼 agreed 🙄
We get it, girl. You love the way you look and you want us all to know about it 👍🏽

The pair of them are absolutely perfect for each other. The constant eye-bleeping in the camera must be absolutely bloody exhausting.

I also noticed their schmaltzy lovey-dovey posts have cooled. I reckon there’s a bit more life in the relationship yet but ultimately I can’t see Maria settling for a life in the ‘burbs raising kids with her scruffy wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know how Maria manages to look past that mole on Mo's face 😬 nightmare fuel!

• Haha
Ick. I can feel the disgust Maria has from here. Don't understand why she is pretending to play lesbian with such a possessive dirty looking woman, she really does look like she would stink :sick: She was much more suited to the last pretty one, seemed way more believable.
I don’t really understand it either :/ also, why do people show their disgusting unhygienic tongues 🥴

Reactions: 4
Ick. I can feel the disgust Maria has from here. Don't understand why she is pretending to play lesbian with such a possessive dirty looking woman, she really does look like she would stink :sick: She was much more suited to the last pretty one, seemed way more believable.
Wow the body language here is so telling

*shudders*

• Haha
That outfit she wore!? She looks like an absolute dick. Maria babes, lend her your stylist.

Reactions: 2