Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As per usual with these “influencers” no one actually cares mate

I’m going to start posting banal work content to my Insta. Watch out world, pics of a spreadsheet on my laptop incoming.

Guaranteed it would take 10 minutes for one of my real friends to text me, “ruok?”
I

Is this her business she owns?
Road traffic management type stuff?
Yeah I guess 🥱

Reactions: 1
What a coincidence that Moana got a haircut today to look “clean”.
If this thread wasn’t so new I would say she has been reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It takes a special level of self absorption to swing the story of someone’s untimely death around to yourself.

Meanwhile back at Mo’s place, more eye-bleeping herself in the mirror and posting it.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
It takes a special level of self absorption to swing the story of someone’s untimely death around to yourself.

Meanwhile back at Mo’s place, more eye-bleeping herself in the mirror and posting it.
Her and Moana deserve each other.

I give it 3 Months.

Reactions: 7

Nobody sent it to her. 🙄
---
What a coincidence that Moana got a haircut today to look “clean”.
If this thread wasn’t so new I would say she has been reading here.
She doesn’t have time to, don’t you know how busy she is being a business owner, girlfriend and mum??? 🫠

Reactions: 2
I used to really like Moana, an old follower, but the break up was strange, I felt so sad for them both, but something felt off, I don’t know why but I felt sorry for her, thinking of the kids being split etc but the more that comes out now, I just feel stupid.
Moana seems like nasty witch, flaunting her new root and rubbing it in Bella’s face with the articles. It’s pretty bleeping gross, I get Cachia vibes but worse if that’s even possible

Reactions: 18
Just looked at her she page. Wow, that relationship is so performative.
The fake sleeping, the OTT reactions, the fake sincerity when talking to camera. Maria is on track to get her own thread. She’s something else.

Moana is setting up the camera and then getting this schmaltzy footage for us. How cringe!
Imagine being in the heady days of a new relationship and your new partner says, “hang on love, this is cute, imma just going to stop, set up the phone and press record then edit and post it. BRB”

We know Maria is loving the attention and re-posting everything but in a “normal” interaction between two humans that is mighty weird behaviour 😳😬😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Imagine being Bella and watching all this play out sooooo publicly mere months after you and your WIFE have split. So yuck.

Reactions: 14
And it doesn’t come across as genuine or sincere at all. It’s so performative from both of them. I find it cringey to watch. Bella was and still is classy

Reactions: 11
And it doesn’t come across as genuine or sincere at all. It’s so performative from both of them. I find it cringey to watch. Bella was and still is classy
Personally if I was Bella I would be laughing at this tit show.

Reactions: 9
I personally can’t stand Maria. She is Ms know it all. Everything turn into a lecture from her. It is so exhausting.

Reactions: 11
So I don’t follow Moana or ever look at her page and a sponsored post came up on my Instagram. The post is this one with pics of her kids. I just find that really icky. Using specifically images of her children to pay to promote her Instagram page. She could have chosen any other post to pay to promote.
IMG_1112.jpeg

Reactions: 10
She’s gross, will clearly use whatever she can to leverage herself. It’s the same with her sexuality, not sure if anyone has read her autobiography but she made it very clear in the book she didn’t like the assumptions that she was a lesbian because of how she looked because she wasn’t. I’m not saying people should out themselves if they aren’t ready, but she could’ve made such a difference to a lot of people and instead basically denied who she was in her own book!

Reactions: 2
She’s gross, will clearly use whatever she can to leverage herself. It’s the same with her sexuality, not sure if anyone has read her autobiography but she made it very clear in the book she didn’t like the assumptions that she was a lesbian because of how she looked because she wasn’t. I’m not saying people should out themselves if they aren’t ready, but she could’ve made such a difference to a lot of people and instead basically denied who she was in her own book!
So she's not a lesbian or she wasnt? 🤔

Reactions: 1