Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video she posted four hours ago doesn’t have any comments.
Probably doesn’t suit her agenda so she’s probably deleted them all! Her engagement is sooo low, I don’t think she has much support from her followers!

Reactions: 1
One minute Mels inappropriately Up, next minute she's, Woe is Mel, Down! Her tiktok is like Groundhog Day! Drama then Crisis and Repeat. But of course at aged 30, it's always everyone else's fault, never Mels 🙄 It must be like living on a permanent roller coaster.

Reactions: 3
I have never seen a creator so obsessed with their own tattle page. Why feel the need to correct anything here if everyone here is a sad pathetic troll according to her? I personally have never felt the need to correct someone’s opinion of me if I don’t like them anyway

Reactions: 9
Never followed her but watched a few of her videos. Never commented & I’m blocked 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I have never seen a creator so obsessed with their own tattle page. Why feel the need to correct anything here if everyone here is a sad pathetic troll according to her? I personally have never felt the need to correct someone’s opinion of me if I don’t like them anyway
Because she’s a narcissist

• Heart
Why does she look like she has 4 nostrils?? What are those black marks beneath both nostrils? Her talking about her facial hair makes me want to gag 🤮

• Wow
  • Haha
Why does she look like she has 4 nostrils?? What are those black marks beneath both nostrils? Her talking about her facial hair makes me want to gag 🤮
I wouldn’t feel comfortable going to work looking like that 😂 each to their own though.

I do appreciate that she’s attempting going down the “honesty” route, but there’s still a filter on that video, when you zoom in on her forehead you can see it slip in and out. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mel wouldn't last two seconds in a court of law under the scrutiny of a cross examination barrister!!!
Today she admits she's taken months of compliments about her skin BUT SHE WAS LYING & she was using a filter, "but it's fine" she says.
Yeah Mel what does a bit of authenticity matter! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her engagement levels are shocking - the likes and comments are really low. Guess people are getting bored of the old rinse and repeat cycle.

• Heart
Why are people telling her she looks no different with the filter off? She looks SO different 😬😬

30 years old, sitting in the car and talking to a phone case.
I don’t understand these role plays, are they like a therapy to her? Or are they for people who’ve experienced trauma? I’m struggling to understand them.

I kept a journal 🫠
---
Why are people telling her she looks no different with the filter off? She looks SO different 😬😬
She looked like she was made of dough when she had the filters on.
when she said “Slight filter”, I laughed…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The filter issue is proof Mel lies. I've seen 100s of comments saying her skin looks great and she has lapped them all up for months without ever telling the truth, until her close up tash n beard shots didn't filter her face, when she bared all to tell the truth about women's bodies" 🤣😂🤣

Lying my omission is lying, but clearly not in Mels world because how many times has she said "you know me, I always tell the truth"
Clearly she tells the truth but only when she's not lying!!! 😳

She’s live again drinking beer, her husband looks so over it.

Cant believe she talked about his business failure on live, I don’t think he wanted tiktok to know all of that
---
Someone in the comments who has called her husband a freeloader and she read it out and laughed, wow! I’m sure if someone left a rude comment about her she wouldn’t be laughing.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Mels video yesterday where she says she would hate to hurt or upset anyone else!!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Said by the woman who has deliberately gone online to hurt and upset anyone who's ever dared to cross Mel 🤣
When u have a few days away from social media and it's bullshit army of influencers, you come back and immediately see straight through their bull!!!

Reactions: 2
Mel and her fivehead saying her jeans are too big in her ‘fit check’. Mel we know you read here , those jeans fit you perfectly and are flattering . They feel ‘too big’ because you’re so used to them splitting you in half at the waist.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mel and her fivehead saying her jeans are too big in her ‘fit check’. Mel we know you read here , those jeans fit you perfectly and are flattering . They feel ‘too big’ because you’re so used to them splitting you in half at the waist.
My goodness, she literally bursts out of her clothes! Hardly anything fits her at all. Just like everything with Mel, she's deluding herself. The camera never lies though!

My goodness, she literally bursts out of her clothes! Hardly anything fits her at all. Just like everything with Mel, she's deluding herself. The camera never lies though!
it’s because she can’t accept that she’s a size 18. Nothing wrong with that size, but she’s totally deluded thinking she’s a 14. Plus she’s 6ft tall !