Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right trolls- I watched something the other night on like E4, cant exactly remember.
Anyways, there was a programme advertised and im sure she was on it. Something like body SOS ?🤷‍♀️
I have racked my brains and googled the duck out of it, but cannot bloody find it!!🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Right trolls- I watched something the other night on like E4, cant exactly remember.
Anyways, there was a programme advertised and im sure she was on it. Something like body SOS ?🤷‍♀️
I have racked my brains and googled the duck out of it, but cannot bloody find it!!🤦‍♀️
It wasn’t Body Fixers was it?

The delusion on this one is something else. NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY wants to be you, look like you or have your life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe she will be used as an example of don’t do it or you will end up looking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dunno how she features in it. But it shows her on the advert🤷‍♀️
She showed a preview of it, snd it seemed she’s a “member of the public” with her grandmother looking at nude people

Reactions: 4
That tattoo she’s posted on her story is probably the most vile thing I’ve seen. Why on earth would you get that on you? 🤢

• Sick
She’s obviously had some filler put back into her lips.

What happened to rest of her dissolving face?

She still continues to watch my stories on Instagram but never like anything! 👀 I’ve mentioned this before but we don’t know each other and are not from the same area.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.