Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t mind but she’s got no bleeping mates she relies on strangers who inbox her and ask to be mates and I know this for a FACT 🤣 SAD duck!!
Totally makes sense this - cos if i were posting tit like she does , my (real) mates would tell me to wind me neck in. Whereas if uve got strangers as yer bessies you can - apparently say what the duck u like!.

Come to think of it, you very rarely see her out with mates do you🤔.

Reactions: 4
Totally makes sense this - cos if i were posting tit like she does , my (real) mates would tell me to wind me neck in. Whereas if uve got strangers as yer bessies you can - apparently say what the duck u like!.

Come to think of it, you very rarely see her out with mates do you🤔.
Honestly I promise you she’s got actually no friends!

Reactions: 2
Wouldn’t mind but she’s got no bleeping mates she relies on strangers who inbox her and ask to be mates and I know this for a FACT 🤣 SAD duck!!
I know 😂 and who invites people from Instagram to meet n greet party’s 🤣🤣🤣 so sad total strangers!

Reactions: 3
What happened to her man did she just hire him for her birthday and holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she's made a point by posting him on her story, she must have seen your comment 😂
haha yeah you’re probably right as we know she’s on this every day reading. Remember when someone put about her miscarriage and within about an hour she was on her stories ranting about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.