Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still continues to watch my stories on Instagram but never like anything! 👀 I’ve mentioned this before but we don’t know each other and are not from the same area.
She’s probs going to go through her 900 following list and work out who you are 😂

also, I can’t believe she has a follower count of 730k?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks the same 🥴 Hasn’t added anything ‘subtly’

Her house interiors are so basic and generic. No originality and trying too hard but it still looks like cheap tat.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but she’s now criticising people for posting about the Queens death, calling them sheep and following the crowd. The actual Queen has died, of course people are going to post about it. Clearly not right in the head this girl.

she’s saying that people will post about the Queen but not share their mates business business pages on their story wtf!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry but she’s now criticising people for posting about the Queens death, calling them sheep and following the crowd. The actual Queen has died, of course people are going to post about it. Clearly not right in the head this girl.

she’s saying that people will post about the Queen but not share their mates business business pages on their story wtf!!!
She is a bleep!!!
I wonder if she would like us all to share her business page with her fishy fanny review?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

This riled me when i saw it on her page. Shes a fuckin skank. Stick to the stuff you know about hun with your fishy fanny and fake Jo Malone. Cretin

• Haha
Reactions: 8
People have a right to post and not post whatever they like and the queens death is not linked to promoting peoples businesses She’s talking sh!t

Reactions: 10
I genuinely don’t know who the duck she thinks she is. Wow I can’t stand the absolute MESS!!!!!!!!!

I genuinely don’t know who the duck she thinks she is. Wow I can’t stand the absolute MESS!!!!!!!!!
same.I love that she’s been called out and people have told her to shut up. Now she’s trying to dox them on her stories because they’ve dared to challenge her.

Reactions: 8
This is because these ' influencers' have that many arse lickers around them , thar no one dare to challenge them. When normal folk with feelings express themselves and give their opinion- she's all over them.
Im glad people have called her out the fuckin chav.
Anyway ....off u go now Hun, havent you got some dick to suck - these lecky bills have got to be paid somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not a bandwagon though is it. I get some people aren’t arsed and don’t like the royal family, that’s their business not to care and that’s fine too but it’s the end of an era, all most of us have ever known is having a Queen and we will probably never see another Queen in our lifetimes. I think she was looking for clout but it backfired.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This is because these ' influencers' have that many arse lickers around them , thar no one dare to challenge them. When normal folk with feelings express themselves and give their opinion- she's all over them.
Im glad people have called her out the fuckin chav.
Anyway ....off u go now Hun, havent you got some dick to suck - these lecky bills have got to be paid somehow.
Wouldn’t mind but she’s got no bleeping mates she relies on strangers who inbox her and ask to be mates and I know this for a FACT 🤣 SAD duck!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.